Allow non-devforum users to vote on polls

I tried to create a poll with many selectable choices but found that users without devforum accounts couldn’t vote. I couldn’t make use of strawpoll or anything similar, since offsite linking past public developer forum threads and these aren’t allowed.

I couldn’t make use of Twitter polls since they are limited to only 4 fields - which is very little.

Allowing users who aren’t on the devforum to vote on polls within visible threads would be very useful for getting quick userfeedback, especially for large groups.

10 Likes

It kinda makes sense but it is not fair members can’t vote on the poles.

Can’t you just create an in-game poll?

1 Like

Imo this should not happen. Allowing non-devforum users to vote on polls will only incentivize them to bloat poll results using VPNs and such. You could try making a feature request at #platform-feedback:website-features with strong use cases for strawpoll or similar website

Bulletin Board is for storing information, not for interacting with your community. Please implement in-game polls or use poll websites (keep in mind terms of service for the latter, but you could e.g. link it through off-roblox social media).