Allow smoother scrolling on Beta Features tab

As a Roblox developer, it is currently impossible to have and to be comfortable without smooth/smoother scrolling on the Beta Feature tab for enabling features and checking new features.

Currently, scrolling up-to-down on the Beta Feature is kind of terrible and clunky at some points when having the property tab small or big in a variety of sizes, and with the current scrolling behavior, it makes it hard to when it skips past features with size comparisons with the property in general. Having a smoother experience and scrolling with help me and developers have a smooth scrolling like a ScrollingFrame, current behavior of the Beta Feature tab:

If Roblox is able to address this feature/issue, it would improve my development experience because it would allow smoother transitions throughout the property tab itself and a better experience when future and present Beta Features roll-in to the Engine.

17 Likes

This bothers me too. This is the same scrolling behavior the explorer has but it works for the explorer because elements are not very tall. With the beta window it’s very jarring and makes it difficult to use because while scrolling you constantly lose track of where you are, and there’s risk of skipping over things in the list.

4 Likes

This is extremely bothersome because it doesn’t work at all like I expect it to and I end up constantly double checking to make sure I didn’t miss anything.

If this were changed it would make my life better by making it easier to find beta features.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. I logged this for us to consider addressing in the future.

9 Likes