Allow Talent Hub users to create topics in Talent Hub related categories

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to request features or report bugs in relation with the Talent Hub.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my experience using the forum because I would be able to request Talent Hub features and report many bugs that I am currently unable to report.

Currently, topics on #bug-reports:talent-hub-bugs & #feature-requests:talent-hub-features are limited to regulars.

3 Likes

Yes! If we could do that I would be so happy to finally tell Roblox about that moderation not allowing you to say the word “Discord” or “Disc.” due to off-site direction.

1 Like

You can already set discord as a preferred contact, isn’t that enough? I don’t see why you would need to mention it in a portfolio.

1 Like

Mentioning requirements like “Requires to have and be able to use Discord” can’t be said due to the filter.

This is just one example but you can find thousands just by searching any abbr. of the word “Discord”

2 Likes

This is a good thing because kids lie about their age

Replying to @TaBigMemesGuy

I disagree, a lot of people use the talent hub, and they could put bug reports that are probably not bugs and features which are bad, also @Bug-Support can recreate your topic in #bug-reports:talent-hub-bugs and #feature-requests:talent-hub-features if it’s approved, and mainly focus on problems rather than proposed solutions

1 Like

Hey @TaBigMemesGuy, we now have a path forward for the #bug-reports:talent-hub-bugs category due to the Big Bug Reporting Update.

Everybody here in the current topic that made a post or Liked one of the posts (as of Mar 19) has had their join request accepted if they submitted one. I’ve specifically made sure that you as original poster of the thread were added to the AllowBugReports group as well.

For everybody else that participates here later than this reply, please follow the instructions in the linked announcement above on how to get your join request in. We are slowly accepting people from the backlog to make sure we don’t overwhelm internal teams, but it is our goal to clear out the backlog. It will take us some time before we’re caught up with requests so appreciate your patience here.

This resolves the issue for all bug reporting categories.

For the feature request side of the matter, I am consolidating the threads into one thread, namely this one: All forum users should have a path forward to be able to post in feature requests - #154 by Hooksmith.

Please check out the update I posted there for further information. I will close this thread so that all further discussion is centralized in the thread above.

Thank you for posting this and for your patience so far as we work through these issues!

2 Likes