Allow us to create group payout structures per game

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to spread payouts per game in a group.

This is an issue because as development groups expand, different games may have different developers on it, which creates the issue of who gets paid for what. If it is allowed that a group is allowed to pay out developers based on a specific game’s revenue, it fixes this issue.

Lets take two games, Game A and Game B
Developer A works on Game A and Developer B works on Game B, with the developers sticking to their game without accessing the other.

Game A is three times as popular as Game B. However, currently, its not possible to give all revenue from Game B to developer B and, all revenue from Game A to developer A. You have to hackily balance the total payouts to allow this, which is an imperfect solution to say the least

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to create a payout structure that pays developers for the games they worked on, instead of global group revenue.

24 Likes

Yeah I definitely agree that roblox should add this in!

1 Like

This would assist with growing our brands as well. I completely agree as I would love to have my games all under one group in order to prop up the studio I own. Payouts per game in groups should have been done a LONG time ago and it’s extremely archaic to let the current revenue system sit as is. This is one of the more straightforward problems that can be fixed.

5 Likes