Alternative to Feather Interface Plugin?

I don’t know where exactly to put this on but this sounds more relevant, correct me if I’m wrong.

I was working on a project that I’ve been working on for hours, it was a Ui Designing project, it has a lot of icons to make it look better. I was having fun with it and I went to take a break for a day or two since I was starting to run out of motivation. Then they announced it:
Plugin Marketplace Program - Open to All ID/Phone Verified Creators

This apparently triggered the creator of the Plugin that I was using to make my Ui, but now it’s completely unusable and I was REALLY frustrated by this. I couldn’t continue my Ui project since that plugin is the only thing that kept the project going.

That said, I was wondering if anyone has an alternative or solution to this issue. I tried installing the Plugin via the git but to no avail. There’s not really a good free Ui icon Plugin other than Feather’s so if anyone has an alternative to this, please let me know since I am desperate.

How did the Feather Interface plugin break? Did it just stop working or…? I can help debug plugins if you need

That seems like it would be from the creator of the plugin.
What happens when you use the git hub version?

1 Like

I haven’t really tried the github version. I was trying to install it but there were no instructions on how to so I gave up (P.S I never used github before)

Download the file (I assume its a .rbxm) drop it into studio, and right click it and select “Save as local plugin”

Solution that worked:
Download the file from the github: Release Minor bug fixes · 7kayoh/feather-roblox · GitHub
And then (on windows devices) go to %localappdata%/Roblox/Plugins, and copy the file downloaded to there.

Then it should work :slight_smile: