Analytics Report Notification That I Can't Actually View?

Reproduction Steps
I recently received a notification saying that I had an analytics report for my game

I’ve never heard of this analytics system (other than developer stats), and I’m guessing I’ve now been opted into it? The only problem is that when I click “View”, I don’t get redirected to the URL.

Opening up the developer console, I see an error saying that an XHR was sent to facebook graph, and this was blocked by the CORS policy, being an off-site request.

Following that link, I get this:

I am using Opera and I don’t have any adblock extensions enabled on the Roblox website.

Expected Behavior
Clicking the “View” button should send me… somewhere? I have no idea how else to access these analytics.

Actual Behavior
I don’t think I can access these analytics in any way. Clicking the “View” button does not do anything; I don’t think there’s any other link from the roblox website; and trying to manually follow this link leads to a “Service temporarily unavailable” response.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Notifications for Enchanted Realms RP ✨ - Roblox / related to New Analytics and Beta Rollout ??? /
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Very Rarely
Date First Experienced: 2021-11-18 00:11:00 (-07:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2021-11-18 00:11:00 (-07:00)

4 Likes

I can confirm that the “View” button is broken for me as well.

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

I can confirm this is happening for me to