Animate Script failed to function for custom rig

You can write your topic however you want, but you need to answer these questions:

1. What do you want to achieve? Keep it simple and clear!

I would like my custom-rig to functionally animate.

1. What is the issue? Include screenshots / videos if possible!

I have a rig I made using blender and rig edit. It classifies as an r6 rig, but there’s two extra bones (Lower & Upper Jaw) I have made animations for this and included an “Animate” script into the rig. The animate script does not do anything. The rig is stuck in the same pose, despite having animations implemented.

Output does not tell me anything.

1. What solutions have you tried so far? Did you look for solutions on the Developer Hub?

I don’t know much about scripting, but I tried adding a false head (Transparent Cube with a motor6d) Making the animate script fit for r6, and I tried searching developer hub but nothing really came up.

After that, you should include more details if you have any. Try to make your topic as descriptive as possible, so that it’s easier for people to help you!

The animate script is inside the parent (The Rig) and it’s a normal script. Inside it are string values with animations inside. The one I used for the walk/run was the value labeled “run”.

Inside the script this is the segment that works the animation:

run = {
{ id = “http://www.roblox.com/asset/?id=8052260731”, weight = 10 }
},

Please try to describe the problem as easy as you can, I’m more of a builder than a scripter, Thank you!

1 Like

Never mind, I made a script that played the walk animation when the rig was using a speed greater than 0.