Animating a character with a lot body part

Hello, I made an ant model for my game but Idk how animate this please help what I can do

1 Like

You should start by using tutorials. Here is a good one I used a while back to get started. CUSTOM CHARACTERS - How to create, rig and animate - YouTube

2 Likes

First, you need to transform your model to a Custom Character like adding a HumanoidRootPart, “Head”, “LowerTorso/UpperTorso/Torso” [Incase its R15] etc.

Then you can rig your character, as an Animator i use this rig plugin. Its really simple to use and i think it will help you out a lot.

After everything done you should be able to animate your character but before that don’t forget to name your Dummy/ant “StarterCharacter” and put it in the StarterPlayer and have a test run see if its working. If you have problems with height you can find more information in here

I hope this helped you out. Stay safe :white_check_mark:

[note: Just put it in the StarterPlayer not StarterPlayer.StarterCharacterScripts or StarterPlayer.StarterPlayerScripts.]

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.