Animation not working

it does :sob:

as for @MikeartsRBLX , I could actually use your suggestion for other types that I have in-mind so it goes good as well that you suggested it to me so I appreciate it

In cases of toggles where you need to create parts, make sure to include RemoteEvent so it becomes visible for everyone :smiley:

1 Like

welcome! by the way mine plays the animation on the client and his solution plays it on the server, that’s the difference

1 Like

The OP is using the localscript variant instead of the server variant I gave earlier :smiley: But again performance is identical because in both cases the client is the thing calculating the animation, Server just tells the client to do it :smiley: I’ll send you an example in DMs to better elaborate

then that must mean he has the parts ONLY visible for himself, which in this case he should use a serverscript to clone the parts and the localscript for the playing of animations, or just straight up use a remotevent. there is no need for an elaboration, since this issue has been fixed

the parts are replicated via server script, the animation plays via local script so all is good :heart:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.