Animation playing not correctly,

1. What do you want to achieve?
    I want to play the animation while player on the seat.

2. What is the issue? Plays another animation does from unknown.

3. What solutions have you tried so far? Yees, but no soltuions.

seat = script.Parent
function added(child)
    if (child.className=="Weld") then
        human = child.part1.Parent:FindFirstChild("Humanoid")
        if human ~= nil then
            anim = human:LoadAnimation(seat.sitanim)
            anim:Play()
        end
     end
end

function removed(child2)
    if anim ~= nil then
        anim:Stop()
        anim:Remove()
    end
end

seat.ChildAdded:connect(added)
seat.ChildRemoved:connect(removed)

Normal Animation
While in seat.

1 Like

It may be because it welds you in a strange way, try changing the orientation of the legs ahead?

1 Like

How? Sorry for the weird question. Yea, seat is anchored.

1 Like

Explorer

1 Like

Its Likely due to Animation Priorities, one of the base Animations may be Overlapping with your Animation, try changing their Priority or Replacing it via the Provided Animator Script by Roblox.

Also, Instance:Remove() doesnt Destroy the Instance, it just sets the Objects Parent to nil which can be replaced by Instance.Parent = nil

4 Likes

I meant what @DasKairo said sorry, like taht the seat puts you in a position that may be overlapping with your, sorry for the bad explanation :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Nah bro.

No its not? I am making the seat float.

Due I can not anchor the part, I am welding. (I am making the conductor system.)

What do you mean by taht?

No the problem I said was what I said on another way, as I forgot tha seat is also an animation :sweat_smile:

Oh no, I am getting bad at English. How can I understand this… I thought you were saying I have to float the seat… ?

No I didn’t mean that, I mean that as the seat makes you play an animation if you also play an animation it puts you in weird poses, try setting the animation priority to Action4

1 Like

It worked but legs are touching the floor.

If I make seat float the animation will not work again.

I’m not sure but if I’m not wrong there’s an offset in the seat?

This one?

What was the animation priority before you changed it to Action4?

No, I’m not sure but I think there’s some kind of setting that allows you to offset the player? Or else you will have to move the player directly, there’s 2 ways I woudl so this:
Make the animation put the player in a higher position or
Make a script taht makes the weld/player go to a higher position

I think the reason it looks like that is because the animation overrides the original sit animation, which makes the legs raise up