Animation Was Not Imported You Do Not Have Ownership To The Animation Glitch Happening Again

So I was making 3 different animation for directional movement and trying to import it but

that happened idk if its me or roblox being roblox if anyone knows what is happening me lemme know (edit) : roblox is being roblox again so the way you fix it is by waiting 6-10 hours or contact the support team on this issue this has occur more then once and im not sure when they are actually gonna fix it and also it this only happens on new exported animations (Another edit) apparently i used up all my slots so now i gotta wait for 6 hours ig

3 Likes

What is the issue exactly? Cause I am currently confused on what you’re trying to do.

so when i try to import an animation it gets the error as seen in the picture and so i cant import that animation for 6 to 10 hours because roblox is being roblox

You must’ve used all your available slots.

wait what?
wdym i used all the slots

According to this

Another solution is to overwrite old animations.

Seth. Its not about available slots. That wouldnt be the problem. It happened to me the other day and ive only made like 6 animations ever, just one on that day.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.