Animations Available in the Toolbox

If only we had the ability to put animations up for sale. This feature is still great, nonetheless.

2 Likes

Those one million animations at the start of my animation crusade are going to come back to bite, arenā€™t theyā€¦?

Nice! But quick question, does the animation editor really count as a plugin? I donā€™t think it should be in plugins.

1 Like

OMG YESSSSSS

One of the things Iā€™ve been waiting for.

the pain of my laptop loading everything so long just to copy an animation id is finally overā€¦ Definitely a good feature to have to save time.

This is one of those updates that some of us didnā€™t know we needed.

I hate when I accidentally lose my animation ID, and have to load Roblox and go through the authorization methods put in place (not complaining at all about those. Itā€™s a small price to pay for more security).

Now all I have to do is open the toolbox and can access them there, all without needing to leave studio or switch out screens (since I only have 1 monitor at the moment :frowning: ).

Iā€™ve been waiting for this feature for so long. Finally. Thanks so much, itā€™s gonna be a lot easier to find my animations now.

1 Like

For a second I thought this was a suggestion post, until I saw the red tag at the top. This feature is going to save me a tun of time, not only is this super helpful, but it everyone seems to enjoy it.

However I donā€™t see my personal animations on the default page, hopefully that can be added. And it would be nice if users could publish animations to the library for otherā€™s to use.

Thank you! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

This looks very nice, now we do not have to use internet programs to find our animations again.

This is such an overdue feature and itā€™s amazing to see it implemented given how clunky the old develop page can be sometimes.

I was getting pretty close to bumping a feature request, why do engineers always seem to be one step ahead of me :thinking:

1 Like

Hey @Bobytoeburrito, @alexwarrior317, @Beloathed and @ItsPlasmaRBLX, thanks for your feedback! There are plans to add animations to the Marketplace as well, but first the team is working on animation retargeting to allow animations created for one body type be correctly applied to other body types with different proportions. For now, you can use Group Animations to share animations between your team.

23 Likes

Sounds intresting, I would love to see how thatā€™s going to turn out.

Also Iā€™m very glad to see that youā€™re taking time to read these posts and reach out with others! Super excited to see all of these features combined into one place filled with great animations created by other developers!

All of the added features mentioned in your topic and post will save us time, and Iā€™m truely happy to see these!

2 Likes

It would be nice to have a way to preview an animation. But then again you could just use the animation editor

This is great. However something that would also be nice is being able to search in group packages. Itā€™s very difficult to find what I need sometimes as it has no order, not even by upload date or edit date, itā€™s just kinda all over the place with no way to search.

1 Like

Finally, shouldnā€™t have taken this long tho

This is great! It saves so much time if you accidentally close the ā€œAnimation successfully uploadedā€ pop-up. Then youā€™ve to go to the website ā†’ Create ā†’ Animations ā†’ Find your animation ā†’ Then copy the ID.

With this update you could easily get the ID in seconds! Thanks for the update!

1 Like

Does this mean we can now sell animations too like models or plugins?

3 Likes

good addition but when are we gonna be able to preview them in site/toolbox without adding them to the workspace?

It will have a preview mode to see the animations? Well, thanks for this update, I really like it.

Nice and Best Addition in toolbox