Animations Available in the Toolbox

Hooray! this is what I was waiting for. And also, if someone searches for anything they can’t find it on the toolbox but they can find it on the website library. Please fix this.

1 Like

This is absolutely fantastic, Been waiting for such a feature for so long!

This is so strange.

Yesterday I was searching for animations in the toolbox, I was so certain that this was already a feature that I looked around for a while, eventually settling on using the old method of going into the create category.

Thank you for turning my insanity into reality!

2 Likes

yes that would be a good idea, but as everything it would be abused, especially by people who think that 18+ content in a childrens website is funny thing to create

3 Likes

This is a pretty need change.
I assume we will be able to sell animations soon?

Also, PLEASE add animation retargetting for R6. Its pretty annoying having to make multiple animations just so they work on bigger/smaller characters:

4 Likes

This feels like a dream request come true! Thanks!

1 Like

Finally! Now I don’t have to open up Chrome every single time I wanna get an animation ID!! :smiley:

2 Likes

YES! Finally, I don’t have to go online or export just to find the ID. Thank you so much, this will save so much time.

2 Likes

I was informed by an administrator that we will soon be capable of selling animations.

1 Like

Whenever I drag and drop any animation from the Toolbox, I don’t get an animation… I get this garbage. Help

1 Like

Hi @JagdKommandant, you are seeing the format used for animation assets. That’s the same format used for animations saved under AnimSaves folder. Maybe what is confusing is that the ImportedAnimationClip folder shown is open and displaying all contents (ie. keyframes).

3 Likes

thank the heavens it’s finally time to not have to go through my library to find that one animation thats buried under 90 more

1 Like

This would most-likely be much appreciated by many, As i too have trouble trying to find my own animations and the problems with the website as it loads. Thank you.

1 Like

Am i the only one who cant see this??

This is great, it will be some easier searching for your animations, but it would be cooler if we could find public animations on the toolbox. It’s pretty hard for me to find animations.

That’s neat. Both the animations I made/bought and I made for my group works.

Hey @kinglol123468, animations were added to Inventory, Recent and Creations tabs. We don’t have animations in the Marketplace yet but we are working in it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Oh, I’m stupid xD. Cant wait for the addition of it for the market place tho

2 Likes

Animations are not available in the library, at least, not yet.

1 Like

that great for the animation makers

2 Likes