AnimationTree | Edit and mix your animations before and during run-time easily with the new tree node system

Sure, but I’m also thinking about adding an optional replication system so people can replicate without having to code more.

basically i made a one shot node, didnt change any settings. connected it straight to the output
then made two animation nodes and connected those to the two inputs
tried pressing the play button on the one shot node and it spams that error until the second animation is done playing

I appreciate that you are interested in resolving the error, I will be correcting this but I will post the results on my server.

The error is now resolved, you must update the plugin so that the plugin replaces the trees in your game with new trees.

1 Like

Just bought this plugin, can’t wait to use it for development, it sounds so much better than playing animations via default Roblox gross methods.

How many years of service will this plugin have? I’m about to buy it.

And will there be frequent updates?

Also an excellent plugin,
I adore these tree graph plugins because they remind me of Unreal Engine’s graph UI, which gives me a boost in satisfaction.

:pizza: Pizzas are delicious and really fantastic.

I have no idea how long I’ll stop updating it, I guess until people feel good about it and there are no more bugs.

1 Like

I’m working on a very good redesign, I want it to adapt to all users and have more freedom. I was also thinking about evolving the plugin so that I can make animations from nodes or use my next state machine system, Or use both in one

What do you mean by this? I don’t understand it

I mean “You must publish the animations to Roblox and copy its ID” ( I just updated the post with this)

1 Like

ah, thank you! though the animations only work some of the time

What are you taking about? Join my discord and tell me the problem

Why is it sooo expensive, can you please make it cheaper so I can buy it

Yes, I also thought it was a little expensive, but I worked a lot on it and I’m not going to give it away.

I fixed it dont worry, it was just some of my older animations wouldnt load on it

Update. I changed lines connections to bezier curves And I made it so that when you move the mouse away from the window while holding a node or a line, the grid moves in that direction to make it more flexible and comfortable, otherwise you would have to drop the node or line and move the grid yourself, and then pick up the node or line again.
There were some processes that kept running while the plugin was closed.

What do I plan to do?

My next thing to add is that you can add nodes directly at the mouse position using the right click, And I want to study change history so that with control Z you can undo or do things.
I also want to fix an aesthetic problem, the lines overlap before the nodes which looks bad but is not serious.

The plugin got taken down for some reason :thinking:

1 Like

its working for me, maybe the problem are on your pc

It says “Page cannot be found or no longer exists” when clicking the link to the AnimationTree Plugin

Oh, thats true… Let me solve it