Announcing Limiteds for the UGC Program [Marketplace]

It’s not looking good so far, they aren’t tradable, Roblox takes 60% of resellers robux

3 Likes

Resellers get 50%
Roblox get 30% from marketplace fee + 10% if bought on roblox site
UGC Creator gets 10%

Still horribly low and I have been arguing that but it isn’t quite 60% of resellers robux

2 Likes

That’s against the guidelines… that item will inevitably be taken down

Seems cool, but when will everyone be able to create ugc without a application?

1 Like

This question makes no sense. UGC stands for “User-Generated Content”, which stands for any content created by us players, users and developers alike. By content, anything is “content”, games, assets and everything.

In terms of avatar items, no. If everyone could make their own avatar items, imagine the moderation team that has to go through this, and the amount of ridiculous items there would be.

2 Likes

Oh also, this update is good but really needs restrictions. Why would we want THESE kind of items as collectibles? There needs to be a quality control.

4 Likes

Yeah, I can imagine that.
All with these fake ugc limiteds, i think now users just gonna upload like a basic cube or a really bad looking items

2 Likes

Are you telling me that UGC gets a custom tagging system for item discovery?

Hoping that games get the same treatment eventually.

8 Likes

Yeah when I saw that I was like, why don’t games get this??

3 Likes

Could be aweosme to set any UGC to limited

I have 2 offsale hats that I won’t ever put back on the catalog

1 Like

Does this only apply to limiteds, or all accessories?

Not tolerant about mistakes. Also I explained how works community limiteds but yeah I see You like more mistakes and errors than something that helps.

After seeing all the low quality items and even a copy of an older Roblox limited, Roblox still thinks this is a good idea

In my opinion these limiteds should work differently. Rather than requiring every unique item be purchased before they can be resold, they should be treated as if every unique item is individually being sold by the creator somehow. Then they can immediately be resold before stock runs out.

These new Community Limiteds is subject to changes for that reason UGC Creators can upload limited every 24 hours and 30 days of waiting after purchase to can be resell is because they are testing and can be subject to changes after.

I don’t know why You Say 85,900 R$ If max You can sell one Community Limited for 10k Robux.

Only could gets the value of 85,900 if The Price is increased by someone or gets a Lot of sales.

But I don’t think right now the quantity of sales can increment the value.

It looks pretty exciting as it’s expected to have a minimal impact on the current Roblox stock system while introducing a really cool feature. It’s definitely something to look forward to!

As someone who’s been trading Limiteds on the platform since 2012 - 2013, I’ve enjoyed seeing the resurgence with old off sale items going Limited. It’s really breathed some new life into things and helped to keep the Limited economy chugging along.

But I think it’s unfortunate that UGC Limiteds cannot be traded, only resold. There’s nothing I’d love more than the ability to trade them, I think it would be very interesting to see how they’d impact the current state of the Limited market as well.

It seems fairly pointless to give them the same title as Limiteds and make them untradeable.

1 Like

You should be informed to be honest.

Right now is not tradable because is still in testing and maybe after 30 days of the first UGC limited purchased will be tradable.

Also in creator documentation says at the moment UGC limiteds are not tradable but I think for sure going to be tradable.

1 Like

Yikes! Group creation being planned is by far the worst part about this. NOT EVEN! look at the UGC limited catalog already. It’s terrible. Horrible idea.

1 Like