Announcing: Stop stressing about copyright claims - Use Strofe to make your own music in minutes!

This is AWESOME! I always want music for games I work on but I can’t create any so thanks for helping tons of dev around the world and making it simple and easy to use :smiley:

1 Like

For that one I used Acoustic Grand Piano

Well, that’s there so each individual user can keep track of the songs they’ve created in their library and to ensure that no other users can edit or delete the tracks that you have created.

Strofe is independent from Roblox so there is no need to use the same email/password combination that you use in Roblox. Seems like you created a user in Strofe using the same email you use in Roblox but a different password, which is perfectly fine.

3 Likes

For the passwords to be the same, Strofe would need access to Roblox’s user database, which they 100% do not have access to.

Remember, Roblox OAuth doesn’t even exist so any offsite account can’t be tied to your Roblox account in any real way besides usernames.

5 Likes

You have no idea how helpful this is, thank you!!!

1 Like

Is there a system to share audios/songs/tracks without download them?

Yes, but I don’t see the point of needing to login to download the sound.

I just released the fix for this. On the top right you’ll now see the total time for the track change as you increase/decrease the loops. Also, the timer on the left of the seek bar will be accurately updated taking the iteration of the loops into account.

Again, thanks or bringing this to our attention!

1 Like

This is incredible! Thank you to everyone at the Strofe team for creating this!

1 Like

This is super useful for developers all around!

1 Like

Not right now, but judging by your question and RainbowPink_2’s links that’s something we should definitely add!

This is phenomenal! No more downloading 20gb programs just for them to be unable to make music without a physical instrument.

I stumbled upon this randomly, and 4 minutes after, I dragged the notes into random places and something decent came out! This is amazing.

I think the best part is the simplicity (hats off to however made the website) and that is requires no prior knowledge.

(here’s the song I made btw)

3 Likes

Extremely useful! One suggestion, could you add Sign In With Discord or/and Google?

1 Like

Absolutely! Google SSO is already in the roadmap, but I wasn’t aware that Discord also had SSO. Just added it as a to-do.

1 Like

I don’t know if this is already an option but adding an .ogg rendering choice would be extremely beneficial. One, because Roblox supports this file. Two, because .ogg doesn’t have padding, allowing for seamless loops. Three, because .ogg can be a lot higher quality than .mp3. And four, it’s still lossy and won’t take up a ton of storage space.

6 Likes

Just stumbled upon this - mega epic. Now I don’t have to use NCS anymore! :flushed:

1 Like

Really nice! I got a question, is it possible to edit loops? Not how many, like when they start, when they end, etc.

1 Like

It’s not possible right now. The reason for that is that for the loops to sound nice, the AI needs to make sure that the melody within the section is loopable (it’d sound weird if a phrase gets cut-off in the middle to jump back to the beginning of the loop) and the harmony needs to be loopable as well (the AI makes sure that the last chords in a looped section can lead nicely to the chords at the beginning, otherwise the chord progression will sound pretty bad).

We would only be able to add that if we also give users the ability to create or at the very least edit the chord progression before the loops are added to it, but that would require knowledge of music theory. Does that sound like something that would interest you?

2 Likes

That’s awesome! Since we’ve noticed that there’s interest in sharing the songs you guys are creating, we’re working on an easier way to do it within Strofe.

1 Like