Announcing: Stop stressing about copyright claims - Use Strofe to make your own music in minutes!

Here’s my song!

I have requested your feature to the devs.

1 Like

Dough huh? Is that how people make that bread? Haha I do like that idea though! I feel like it’d be a great way for people to give the song a little bit of their own flavor.

1 Like

For what it’s worth, I don’t think you’re an idiot!

To help folks edit their songs a bit more I put together a little helpful video to show you how to spice it up using our built in Mixing/Mastering tools.

Check it out here!

1 Like

I can hear the pirate life calling!

2 Likes

In case you haven’t seen - we made a Strofe Roblox Group! Come see what the hype is all about.

This is cool and all and you obviously put loads of time and effort into it but I failed to find the option to generate my extreme trash metal tracks lmao. Just a joke but overall this is really cool I hope this does really for you I tested this out and it works nicely

1 Like

I’ll be sure to put “extreme trash metal tracks” on the list of genres to add! Haha I’m glad you think it’s cool though. What’s your favorite trash metal artist?

2 Likes

Metallica would be my favorite I like other genres to but metal is more my thing lol in all seriousness though I’ve never really seen any metal style songs in a Roblox game but either way 10/10 would recommend once again awesome job.

2 Likes

Quick update! Just released the ability to regenerate an entire instrument from scratch:

Pro tip: when regenerating an instrument (or song section) Strofe takes into consideration your intentions when coming up with the parts, so for instance if you bring the volume way down on a drum section and regenerate it you’re likely to get a very subtle groove (fewer notes and drums being played) vs if you bring it way up before regenerating (more drums will be used, louder cymbals, etc). Also, Strofe will try to use similar ideas on sections with similar dynamics to make the arrangement sound more cohesive, so you can make use of that when playing around with volumes.

5 Likes

I don’t understand how I’m meant to login without an interface. I can only see the option to create an account when I attempt to create more than 3 pieces, but I can’t see the login feature anywhere (meaning I can’t access music tied to a certain account and to make more pieces I need to create a new account every time which renders the account system pointless).

Thanks for the resource though, great work.

This is a fantastic resource for devs who don’t have the resources to hire other creators on the platform. I like this a lot, and it generates pretty decent sounds.

2 Likes

Hello not sure what you mean.

You can log out by clicking this link below Strofe

Or you could visit Strofe to login

Email or password or logging via Facebook or Discord.

Hope this helps.

-CorruptDetected90 Strofe Community Moderator.

Thanks for the excellent feedback you can join our Discord server if you wish to stay tuned for updates. :blush:

1 Like

+1 to what CorruptDetected90 said. Below the “Create Account” button there’s a “Login” button in the landing page, if you created an account earlier you should be able to use it. If you’re still having issues getting back to your account please let us know.

Look what I made: Strofe

This Is great!

3 Likes

Awesome soundtrack make sure to get your friends to use Strofe :slight_smile:

In my specific case I created or logged into an account in a browser and then swapped to incognito and visited the root url there, which instead of routing me to /get-started (which by the way also does the same) sent me the page at /create, therefore preventing me from logging in. This led me to believe it would be the case if had tried logging in somewhere else it would point me to the same page at /create too.

is each song i generate unique?

Yep! Each song everyone generates is unique.

1 Like