Announcing: Stop stressing about copyright claims - Use Strofe to make your own music in minutes!

thats sweet, can it bug it sometimes? like minecraft seeds can?

Ah you mean like minecraft world seeds?

1 Like

yes, can the music generation just bug it and sound like nonsense?

Ahhh - pretty rarely the AI will come up with something pretty weird but if that happens I just have it make a new one.

1 Like

are there extra settings to customize the length of the song, and maybe even choose your own instruments?

Yep! You can increase the # of loops of sections of the song and choose different instruments for all of the parts. You can even do some mixing and mastering right on the site. I made a little tutorial - check it out here!

1 Like

We just added some new icons and cleaned up some of the graphics! Let us know what you think.

Hey guys we are just having issues with our servers you may experience lag or the website not working.

We will plan a fix to this shortly.

– Linux_Detected (moderator)

While we are writing this I would like to Mention we have released a UI update along with some bug fixes thanks to our developer Admire.

This issue should now be resolved, any further issues with the website should be reported.

• Abcreator, Strofe Community Moderator

You should add an “8-Bit” category (separate from the Retro Futuristic category) and train the AI on only music from old NES / SNES / etc. music.

I love the style of the old Mario, Zelda, and just game music in general from that period.

6 Likes

yep definitely. maybe a 16 bit category too, for a little more complex music.

1 Like

Hey thanks for the amazing idea I’m hoping @strofe_music will add this feature soon!

• Moderator at Strofe.

“The cry for copyright is the cry of men who are not content to be paid for their work once, but insist on being paid twice, thrice and a thousand times over.” - George Bernard Shaw

I have filed this as a feature request for it to hopefully (at some point) get added.

• Abcreator, Strofe Community Moderator

Looking into chiptune soundfonts right now! In the meantime, you should try out the Retro Futuristic style, the inspiration for that one is futuristic soundtracks from older games like Mega Man.

does this really not get copyrighted ??? i mean its same and options

Strofe opens up the door for anybody to create music with the power of A.I.

Make music that fits the mood and theme of your video game, Twitch stream, Youtube video, podcast and more. Take advantage of built-in mixing and mastering tools to tweak it until it’s just right.

Every song composed through Strofe is unique and free of any concerns of copyright claims or DMCA takedowns.

Whether you’re a seasoned music producer looking for a helpful tool or just exploring music for the first time, Strofe is here to help. You’re a few clicks away from your first or thousandth song!

2 Likes

Dude that doesnt explain my problem like for chill only little options and ppl may figure out

Strofe will rarely copy any music that has copyright issues sorry for the inconvenience.

2 Likes

are you like the owner of strofe? and please make more buttons and random given