Announcing: Stop stressing about copyright claims - Use Strofe to make your own music in minutes!

just posting a bug:
if you have like 10 different email accounts that you make its a free 1200 strofe coins after verifying each of them

Hey thanks for the bug report honestly though I don’t think there anyway to fix this apart from limiting 1 email per IP address which I think would be silly.

You can post your bug report on our Discord server for further updates from other developers here : Strofe

*Strofe Community Moderator

1 Like

Sorry, I don’t have discord, but thanks for the quick response!

1 Like

Hip-hop won the genre contest! We’re currently working on building that into Strofe.

1 Like

We just released our newest music style - Hip-hop is live under the “Chill” mood!

Let us know what you think.

1 Like

Potential bug:
Even after deleting all my songs, I still get this warning. (Even if no songs are saved)

When downloading a song you are purchasing a song using Strofe coins. However thanks for the suggestion about refunds of Strofe coins we will look into this. However the refunds of Strofe coins using downloads maybe an issue as there would be a loop of purchasing free songs.

Oh, I see. I thought this was unintentional and didn’t know that songs usually cost money. I guess this is not an issue then!

If you want we maybe able to refund your coins. Would you like me to speak to the developers?

–sinserly community moderator–

No, it’s fine. Thanks for asking though! I happily support this software.

Of course glad you enjoyed Strofe. Did you know you can give us suggestions on our Discord and attend Friday chats speaking to the developers of this amazing software every week.

Just click the link below to join our community Discord

Ahh I see. This registration prompt comes up after you’ve made three songs, not if you have 3 songs in your library. All you need to do is sign up with your email, Discord, Gmail, or Facebook and you’ll be able to make tons of Strofe songs!

1 Like

Hey everyone,

Many of you have asked for Strofe to remain free so we’ve created our Ambassador Program to allow for just that for Roblox Developers exclusively.

All we ask in return is that you pay it forward by doing what you can to help to spread the word and represent Strofe well!

2 Likes

If I sign up for ambassador program, do you mean by “spread the word” so that I should advertise it?

Hi, I recently tried Strofe out for myself, it’s a great service, but I would like to ask why songs are limited to such a low quality? 8kbps is extremely low, I would expect at least 96kbps from any site, 128kbps for standard quality and 320kbps for high quality.

i hope this gets enough update to be comparable to garageband(no windows support :frowning: )

then it will be useful for my projects in godot

edit: can this be used for sound effects like sword slash etc

Hello @skybird_99 Strofe is available on all platforms and is receiving updates we have some pretty big things to come soon in the future. I’ll post the Discord link below to join our community.

-Strofe Community moderator-

thanks for responding maybe add track editing like delete , add , length

You can suggest that on our community server my link is pending moderation so please be patient while it gets accepted.

Looking forward on seeing you join Strofe

1 Like

Strofe here is the link