Annoying error when importing character from Blender

Hello,

So I’m trying to import to Roblox a custom character I made and rigged and gave an animation to in Blender, but it shows this error under one of the items shown in the import preview screen list:

As you see, there’s no mesh visible on the top left square area where it should be previewed, but if I were to import it anyways, then all there would be is some weird invisible cube space as shown here:

I have no idea at all what’s causing this import issue, I looked back in blender and double checked to make sure I selected the armature and meshes (which I did), but for some reason it’s still not visible in Roblox. I seen another thread of someone who was experiencing the same thing, but it didn’t really work for me. I’d appreciate the help of anyone who may know why this is as I’ve spent exactly 2 months today working on this character as I had also gave him a very realistic 2 minute in length animation which was time consuming to do but finally finished, and now I’ve had to deal with this import problem for the past hour! Once again, I’d greatly appreciate some help. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Any ideas what I can do??? I really do need help.

Did you imported the meshes with material on? There are a few different possibilities to have may have the problem that you’re facing.

I imported the entire character along with his animation as an FBX file, however I’m getting the error shown in the screenshots that one of the object’s dimensions are larger than can be imported, causing everything to turn invisible for some reason if I do go ahead and currently import. I’m still unsure of what could be causing this.

Try to re-import the mesh without the material.

Turns out I had some sort of small part that was invisible or was like a vertice, deleted it and fixed the problem.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.