Antiquity | Amateur Builder Portfolio

Hello, I’m Antiquity a 15-year-old dev. I started building in Studio about 2 years ago, along with being diagnosed with autism, which has impacted my life in many ways. Good and bad.

I like to think up new characters and worlds, so my ultimate dream would be to create a Victorian themed fantasy MMORPG. Maybe in the future :crossed_fingers:t3:

Member of RAR & hopefully someday EBR too!

GFX by SylverStar

Work

Unfinished Projects

Miscellaneous

More coming soon! Be sure to check out my Roblox profile! I have a couple of free models people can use.

I’m pretty terrible at drawing. I just do it for fun :blush:

1920s Drawings

Another Flapper Watermarked

Cartoon Drawings

Cartoon Character Watermarked

I’m currently not looking to be hired. Please don’t contact me asking if I’m for hire. It will always be a no. I only work on projects with friends or people I know.

If for some reason you need to speak to me, I use Discord & Twitter, but I would prefer it if you contacted me on the Dev Forum, or through my group which can be found below.

Thanks for taking the time to read this :blush:

Twitter

Roblox group

I would appreciate it if you rated my work

0 voters

32 Likes

Awesome work! Hope you get hired!

3 Likes

Thank you very much, it means a lot!

3 Likes

I’ve updated my portfolio and just kept the current work!

3 Likes

I am interested in hiring you, do you have discord?

2 Likes

As I said on my portfolio I’m not for hire:

1 Like

I wouldn’t call you ametuer, this is great work!

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I still have a lot to learn before I become a good builder, so I class myself as an amateur.

2 Likes

Oops! Sorry. You may benefit from putting something like “CLOSED” in the post title.

3 Likes

I’ve never been closed, because I’ve never done commissions. I suggest you check everything first properly when reading someones portfolio.

Thank you

3 Likes

I could probably do small builds for people, but I don’t like the thought of letting people down if I couldn’t manage it.

2 Likes

Antiquity_Spy is a great builder! Great person overall, if you want high quality builds check this guy out!

2 Likes

I’m not for hire :smile:

Thank you though.

3 Likes

Whoa as reading this I saw many similarities between your developing career and mine. And I must say, in a year you have already mastered building in my opinion. Not only the details on the builds, but the lighting is also incredible! Go on Antiquity, I think you’ll become big one day.

3 Likes

I’m thinking of revamping my portfolio, and making it more organised!

I’ve also been working on some new projects, and I’m regularly posting on Twitter :blush:

1 Like

Why is the lighting so gooooood lol? Anyways, Nice Builds!

1 Like

Great person with amazing work!

2 Likes

10 / 10 Realism! Can vouch, Ant is awesome.

2 Likes

As someone who’s known @Antiquity_Spy for a good amount of time, I can say that they are a trusted and a skilled builder. I aspire to build as well as them and I wish them only the best! :smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, but you are definitely better than me lol.

3 Likes