Any ideas for a vibe game?

So I made a vibe game but not a lot of people are playing it. I know that I need to be patient with this game since I’ve just made it some days ago. I tried advertising it for 1250 robux and it didn’t get a lot of visits. I’m trying to spread the game and make it popular.

I’m looking for some ideas about the game. What can I add into my game and how can I make people play it more without advertising since I don’t have a lot of robux atm.
It would help me a lot if you can check it out.

2 Likes

It should come from your own inspiration mostly, try to go with originality and your own view on it.

Perhaps what’s in your head will attract more people.

1 Like

I noticed you already made a thread about this, if the issue as I read it there is the whole concept of a vibe game then you should start thinking whether you want the game to be a vibe place or you want it to succeed in the future, replayability is important to make a game popular. I made a game, but it's not getting popular. How can I fix that?

Greetings Developer,

It’s great to see that you reach out to Roblox Developer forums, to ask fellow developers like yourself across the world for feedback, help & support on your work.

First of all, I have noticed that you are on of many people which got inspired by vibe games, which is pretty cool!

I would like to give your work a few comments and hints on how to give your place publicity.

Roblox games that you want to give publicity have to be lag free.
If there are lags [It did not lag for me], then I recommend making a screen GUI upon joining the game, asking whether you want it low detailed or high detailed. [I’m sure there are tutorials, recources on this on DevForum or YouTube. If not, you could ask around]

The bigger the game, the more exciting it will become for a player.
Players like to explore, and if the game has places to look at and explore, it will become more and more exciting for a player to continue playing it, especially when the map expands thoughout development. You can take inspiration from Vibe Café for that, because they have a variety of places and secrets that you can go to and discover.

Vibe Station - Roblox

The Vibe Cafe - Roblox

Advertise the game through social media to gain publicity
One of my posts #resources explains you all about how to create a game. In section 3 and 4, you can read about how to get your game a little bit of publicity, so I hope this helps too.

Collecting Ideas - The steps of developing a game - Community Tutorials

Add easter eggs for people to find
People will become more and more curious about each easter egg, and It’s usually really fun to collect them.

I hope this helps!

Sincerely,
CrashFacts

2 Likes