Any tips to improve my marketing strategy?

Hello there! I released my game a day ago and I really got shocked about the earnings of it. I’ve sponsored with 3.5k Robux and got just 85 Robux. And my game is pushing the purchases more then others game.
The way I sponsored:
tk8Eu5Dkrq
And what I’ve got:

This really makes me to leave the whole project. Like I’ve had some other projects that I’ve left as well because of this but I have to say it. It earned 30% from how much I paid. But this game is my biggest project and is in the same time the biggest failure.

Here is a link to the game:

1 Like

There is many community resources about advertising like this one

Try using the search bar before posting

I have a problem with my marketing strategy not the way I’ve sponsored the game. I got the amount of player that I would get from the amount I paid. but not the amount of Robux back. I’m not saying that I should get more then I paid. but at least +10% from how much I’ve paid.

Ask yourself this answer honestly.
What does your ad look like is it plain, is it just a thumbnail or a logo?
Is it a cash grab style game?
Have you advertised on youtube, twitter, Instagram?
Have you got a YouTuber to play it?

I joined your game it looked fun the main problem was there was nobody no sort of concurrent player base. The goal to make your game popular is to build a community once you do that you will build a concurrent player base. Roblox advertising is really a waste unless you consistently spend a lot you really want to focus on advertising on twitter, Instagram, youtube. You can even hold an event player vs. developers build wars that will definitely shine a light on your game. So, in the end, try to get the concurrent player base without using a Roblox advertising marketing strategy think outside the box use social media to your advantage hold events, etc.

Let me know if you have further questions.

Regards,
Aura

1 Like

Personally I think sponsors are mostly clicked on by younger people who don’t have robux to spend on games. Your probably more likely to earn more using ads which are mostly older people who have robux to spend on games.

Well I think advertising games isn’t the best strategy to grow a game.

I guess the best way to advertise a game is through social media, just tell your friends to share and play your game. Talk abount your game on socials, create a discord server to keep entertained people.
I will repeat it: I won’t use ads to grow a game, but social medias.

And how much did you earned after all?

Have gui buttons that lead directly to the purchase instead of opening a shop menu. Doing so will lead to more revenue. Cash grab obbies don’t have shop menus for a reason.