Anybody have a temporary fix for the recent Roblox Shiftlock Bug?

So for people who didn’t know, recently there’s is a Shiftlock bug where you are stuck in Shiftlock even if you didn’t enable it (and no I’m not talking about games that force you to use Shiftlock)

————————————————————————————————————
There is a Bug Post here if you would like to read it :

Also here is a way to reproduce the bug in any roblox game :

————————————————————————————————————

But anyways being stuck in Shiftlock is not helpful especially for mobile players who don’t have access to a Shiftlock button, this has been a problem for one of my games.

You see this game of mine uses a top down camera view, there is a Dash Button which when pressed makes your character dash in the direction your facing.
(Example of game)

The problem with having Shiftlock is that it makes your character always face up, which means you can only dash up.
(Example of using Shiftlock)

My simple solution since day 1, was to disable Shiftlock, and it worked.
However with this recent bug it is out of my control as simply pressing the Shiftlock button won’t fix it.

This has led to many players complaining that my game is broken, although I’ve put in the description of my game explaining the bug, some people just don’t see it / don’t read / it’s not their language etc, which makes it hard for people to play with this bug

So until Roblox has fixed this bug does anybody know a temporary solution to fix this?

Just found out that if you have the Shiftlock bug and you join a specific game like tower of hell it gets fixed but I still don’t get how to fix it xd

1 Like

Welp I guess I’ll just wait until roblox fixes it

1 Like

This problem seems to affect all games. I was playing games like Raise a Floppa 2 and Bedwars while this occurred quite a lot. Definitely a Roblox Bug that needs to be looked at.

1 Like

This issue, still exists and is really making me upset. I really wish roblox would take a look at this.

I dont think its gonna be fixed anytime soon, ive all ready made a work around for my game.

Your best bet is to make your game work with the bug

No that’s a stupid suggestion. Never make your game work with a bug, because one day that bug will be fixed and your game will be broken. Make your game as normal and keep up to date with news relating to the bug so you can find any workarounds, fixes, or if it has been solved in an update.

It works with and without the bug