Applicants don't show after switching between tabs

Hello. I recently published a job post on the Talent Hub. I have encountered an annoying bug that occurs 100% of the time when switching between the applicant status tabs. It only happens to the “Applied” tab and none of the others. Basically, if you go from the “Applied” tab to another, for example, the “Screen” tab, and then go back onto the “Applied” tab, the list of applicants in the “Applied” section will disappear until you refresh the entire page again.

I’ve been able to replicate this on different browsers and devices. I will leave a video below showcasing the bug in action.

This is impacting workflow by making it inefficient as I’m having to refresh every time I am viewing an applicant’s application / switching between the status tabs. I hope this can be fixed soon.

We’ve filed a ticket into our internal database for this issue, and will come back as soon as we have updates!

Thanks for flagging!

1 Like

Hi,

We are unable to reproduce with multiple creators and on different browsers.

1 Like

Hi @meguminspire84, I can confirm this no longer occurs for me either! Thank you for your time investigating.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.