April 2020 Recap: Beats to hunt eggs to

Roblox is really helping me push through lol

5 Likes

I think April was a pretty good month for Roblox overall. While I’ve personally had some internal development team issues, the changes to the platform (in terms of modernizing the look of the website, small quality of life changes and more) are all great.

Looking forward to some of the big (announced) features to be available for developers in live games.

3 Likes

OMG! This was like the best announcement/update of april! Wooooo!!!

3 Likes

There was no theme in the egg hunt, what are you on about? We were given a flashy trailer featuring a theme which never lived on in anything more than name, none of the quests or eggs had a common theme?

4 Likes

This month was good, a lot of updates, it will just take more updates for mobile players

I can’t wait to see the new features in May

5 Likes

The theme was that you (the agent) was to go around finding eggs in different worlds (games) I don’t see the thing I am missing some games cant have cool gadgets in them because they don’t fit for example shard seekers. A game what revolves around the fact that you’re deprived in a world sort and you have to build yourself up when I mean deprived I mean being in a pre-internet world without technology what do you expect an agent could fit in in such a world???

4 Likes

All I can say, loved all the updates! This was a good month!

Egg hunt was eh. Didn’t much play it (didn’t even get any eggs XD).

4 Likes

This is my 2 best egg hunt I love it alot. Dont listen to the hate ROBLOX you do great :smiley:

4 Likes

These updates really help modernise ROBLOX to be up to par with all the other platforms of today.

Good work!

2 Likes

Can’t wait for this post of May, June, July… because that roadmap has showed so many cool and exciting things. Can’t wait to hear about them…

3 Likes

April was a good month with great updates. The only thing I didn’t like that much was the egg hunt (even though I got all eggs).

I hope May will be a month as good as the previous one. Can’t wait!

3 Likes

I’m still waiting for the FabergEgg lol

4 Likes

What a great month, lots of changes for the development community that have been long awaited, and I’m happy to see that developers are being listened to. April’s going to be a hard month to top, but hopefully May is even better. Can’t wait for PBR textures to roll out :eyes:

3 Likes

It says on the roblox blog that the faberg egg will be given out 2 weeks after the event ends which is April 12th if I am correct.

2 Likes

How do you even update this much in one month, especially good things!

3 Likes

The egg hunt was… meh (would’ve been better if it wasn’t a dev hunt)

However, all the updates this month have been amazing and really have made the platform even better.
Keep up the great work! Can’t wait to see what this month has to offer :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Same, I really love the updates, and I have yet to revive my Faberg Egg

5 Likes

So, you’re telling me, all this was done in a month?! (That’s insane!) This is basically Roblox making Roblox on top of Roblox in one month.

3 Likes

All of these updates in April month were amazing. Good job, Roblox staff team! Also, let’s see what’s gonna be in this month? :thinking:

4 Likes

The updates so far are downright amazing. The egg hunt was okay.

3 Likes