Archiving unwanted group clothing made by others

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to delete unwanted group items, such as t-shirts posted by group moderators that you don’t like.

If Roblox is able to address this issue, it would improve my development experience because I would be able to find and improve some more high-quality shirts on Roblox that I posted. It is hard to find a certain shirt you want to edit if there are a lot of other shirts with similar names that you don’t need. I think this feature would help players find the shirts they want to edit and be able to post higher quality shirts quicker, please make a way to archive old shirts even if you didn’t make them.

9 Likes

This bug makes it so group owners can’t delete other people’s group shirt, this gets to be very annoying, this bug was always there for me and I could never delete group shirts if I didn’t want them there.

I am trying to delete the shirt from the configure shirt tab, I can’t delete anything or put it offsale/change prices even though I own the group. I can change the name and description and open and close comments, but I can’t do anything such as putting the shirt offsale. I can only do that for things made by me, even though I own the group and should be able to at least put these items offsale.

To reproduce this bug you must have a group, give an alt access to creating shirts, have them make a t-shirt with anything on it, now try putting this shirt offsale on the group owner account.

This has been happening for a long time and I really want this to get fixed sometime soon.

Related topic: Archiving unwanted group clothing made by others

4 Likes