‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍

2 Likes

Wrong category & refrain making posts like this as there are resources provided and same topics already created. There is a magnifying glass icon after all to search.

They are a handful amount of antivirus plugins for ROBLOX studio, I tried some for myself, and they are good.

Around the forums, there are some posts about antivirus plugins for players to use from, plus this isn’t the wrong category, you do need these plugins for support just-incase.

First link: EZ Antivirus // Clean, Safe, Easy script cleanup
Second link: [Common Virus Cleanup Plugin]

Hope they will help!

5 Likes

Also to answer you. I’d suggest Ro Defender. although typically “viruses” on studio come from free models mostly. However there is a chance that a plugin is malicious, a anti virus can’t help you with that. So just careful with things you take, make sure you have plugins/models from verified users. Personal advise: stay away from free models in general if you aren’t learning from them.

3 Likes

There are a lot of plugins that you can use to prevent viruses in Roblox studio. Try going to the community resources subforum and you could probably find a few there.

1 Like