EZ Antivirus allows the user to scan the entire workspace for any malicious scripts that can be causing harm to their game.
The user is giving the ability to pick and choose what scripts they want to be removed. And what scripts should remain in the game. Nobody can make this decision better than you.
To see the script in explorer. Press “Right Mouse Button” on a script.
Click below for instructions
Disable any scripts you want to keep.
This can be done under the scripts properties in the Explorer window. **
Click the button in your Plugins tab
At the top of the Gui click “Click here to Scan”
- The disabled scripts will appear separately from the scripts enabled.
- Scripts that appear RED are indicated as malicious scripts.
- Not all malicious scripts will be detected as a malicious script. Be sure you double check ALL SCRIPTS before running the game.
Right Mouse Button :: Find script in Explorer
For anyone interested on reading the juice behind the plugin. Enter a empty baseplate and paste the following code into the command line.
game:GetService(“InsertService”):LoadAsset(4917364372).Parent = workspace
A model will appear in workspace containing a folder with two ModuleScripts and a Script.
Update 1.0.4 (June 1st 2020)
The 1.0.4 update was just released.
– Replaced the “Parent” label with a more descriptive reason on why the virus was detected.
– Added getfenv() and scripts which have a “RotateG” as their parent to the watchlist.
– Removed “Doggity” name condition from the checks. No longer can scripts use this name as a work-around.
To report any bugs please message me on Roblox. My inbox is open