Are there any good plugins to give a part round edges?

Hey there!

My issue is, I am working on a build but I need lots of round edges, what I want to achieve is a plugin that automatically does the round edges instead of me manually shaping each cylinder and sphere and part.

If you dont get it, I want to know if there is a plugin that can do this.

Edit: I forgot to mention, it is not for GUIs, so don’t tell me about Roundify.

5 Likes

Here’s a plugin that I use: https://www.roblox.com/library/2233768483/Roundify

3 Likes

You can get a rounded block out of blender, or you can use this plugin to make meshes, although I don’t think you can make round edges with it.

1 Like

But I also want to negate them and roblox only supports csg.

1 Like

I don’t think you can make a rounded block out of just Roblox parts, so you would need to create a mesh of it, so you couldn’t negate it. The only possible I can think of would be to create custom rounded meshes in blender, sorry.

1 Like

You can use CSG primitives (the plugin) but it may just have beveled brick and not rounded one. You can just do it manually and copy and paste it + group. Note that rounded bricks make your game a little bit laggier. hope this helped.

3 Likes

You can, you have to position the cylinder on the sphere, its a bit hard to explain how but it is time consuming and I cant be bothered to.

And that is why I am asking if there are any plugins to speed up the process.

1 Like

Well, thanks for the help.

It is just extremely annoying to do make round edged parts.

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

To be honest I just make those simple blocks in blender. Any shape I need I go in to blender. smooth, round, etc. If your not familiar with blender there’s a plugin called roundify, Other builders have mentioned it and good luck.

Either make them yourself in studio or use blender, the good thing about blender is that you can use that block later on for basically anything as it’ll be easy to transform but at the same time it will deform.

Can you send the link of the plug-in.

https://www.roblox.com/library/232792970/CSG-Primitives but like I said, it might not have round parts and might just be beveled parts but it’s a great plugin nonetheless.

1 Like

Yeah, I usually use blender when I actually want a part, but I mostly want to Negate them with other parts and roblox only supports CSG.

@WilhelmVonLutzow This plugin may be even more helpful, you can also make the beveled part a union or even change the size of the bevels!

2 Likes