Are these GFX prices fair?

I was thinking up prices for my GFX and I got these. Do you think they are fair and well calculated? Any tips on pricing and general feedback are greatly appreciated!

Small, undetailed GFX - 50 :robux_gold: +

Small, detailed GFX - 100 :robux_gold: +

Medium, undetailed GFX - 300 :robux_gold: +

Medium, detailed GFX - 500 :robux_gold: +

Large undetailed GFX - 800 :robux_gold: +

Large, detailed GFX - 1500 :robux_gold: +

+50 :robux_gold: for a roblox boy rig (realistic rig with hands)

Small low poly model - 50 :robux_gold:

Medium low poly model - 100 :robux_gold:

Large low poly model - 300 :robux_gold:

You can see my portfolio here:

2 Likes

I personally think that they are fair.

Honestly, I think your prices might be too low! Keep in mind, 100R$ ~ $1 for input, or 280R$ ~ 1$ for output. I’d say they should be higher, but I don’t hire or sell so I wouldn’t exactly know. I’d suggest getting to know your competition. Look at other GFX artists and their prices and their portfolios so you know what you’re competing against, so you don’t undersell yourself or overcharge and get no customers.

3 Likes

While perhaps low for more professional GFX designers, he did say in his portfolio that he’s relatively new and that’s reflected in the work. It’s great, but definitely beginner level, so for a beginner the prices are fair.

1 Like

what does a large, detailed gfx look like? and show us example of all qualities.

2 Likes

So should I gradually raise my prices as I get better?

1 Like

You shouldn’t be making all of these prices for different levels of effort you want to put in them. Just set a range for your prices so it looks more organized. Also small, medium, large aren’t really anything to scale by, just do icons and thumbnails instead

2 Likes

Thought up some new prices, what do you think?

Gamepass Icon - 200 :robux_gold: +

Thumbnail : 800 :robux_gold: +

Ads - 250 :robux_gold: +

+50 :robux_gold: for a roblox boy rig (realistic rig with hands)

whats with the +50 for a roblox boy rig?

Cus it’s really hard to use as it has all the individual fingers and loads of other things, a lot harder than R6 and r15.

its really not much different besides fingers, Do you use rigs? They make it pretty much the same for posing avatars

I think it’s pretty decent. Will attract a good amount of people.

I do use rigs, the reason I was doing it is I find it a lot harder to pose those and I don’t want to waste my time doing something extra and not getting anything out of it. Also it does say Roblox boy ‘rig’ gfx in studio is impossible.

Its your prices so you can add whatever but I just dont see the point of charging extra for it,

Ok I respect your opinion but time is very precious to me and I wanna get paid extra for my time thanks for the help!