Are These Models Stolen?

So someone said they would make some models for my game, Dayron Grill and i let them make it on a separate studio. I haven’t exactly known this guy for a long time so i was wondering if these were stolen or from scratch or from a kit or what they are.

Keep in mind: I have nothing against this guy i just want to know if these were stolen or not.

2 Likes

The mesh ones are definitely not from Roblox, and the brick ones I don’t think theres a way to know if he really built them or not. It’s possible he just took them from a cafe type game that was leaked and recolored it, calling it “his own”.

1 Like

Easy way to see is open top the model to a mesh then see who uploaded them by pasting their ID into a mesh link. But that’s just who uploaded them. But yeah as CheetahSp33d said those are defiantly not from Roblox.

2 Likes

The vehicles where made with unions when i checked what type of brick it was so i dont know if anyone can union that well besides long time pros.

2 Likes

Check the textures on the union, see who uploaded them.

1 Like

Unions.

2 Likes

If you could provide a game where we can test it out I see some lettering on the trucks which might lead us to a mesh name tracing it back to the original creator.

1 Like

Ex of a some ids i found:
Texture ID: rbxassetid://2598809585
Mesh ID: rbxassetid://2598775770

1 Like

Hmm. So it is a mesh. And who was the supposed “creator” of those models?

1 Like

Texture is by = Joonas08Joonas
Mesh is by = Unkown cause off sale

But if Joonas didn’t make it then you for sure have a stolen mesh. If he did then we can keep looking using the truck lettering to reverse search it.

1 Like

Yup, its stolen
https://www.roblox.com/library/2598775770/RenderMesh
Created by a different person that the one who “Claims” he owns them. Thanks for helping me so i don’t put stolen stuff in my games.

7 Likes

Both mesh and texture were uploaded by a user named Joonas08Joonas, so it must be stolen.

2 Likes

I’d be really careful with these type of models as these could be infected with viruses a few days after using them. Be safe using free models and always stay educated!

2 Likes

Please, stop spreading false info. You don’t really have to be super careful about the models. If there are no scripts in them there isn’t a worry. Scripts don’t insert themselves.

No, no one can insert anything into your game, unless they have access to the game, which, never actually happens. Just search up “script” in the explorer to see if there are any malicious scripts in the models.

I don’t think you get it, if there are no scripts, nothing can get inserted and really nothing will happen. require can only be called from a script.

7 Likes

True. He did act sort of strange when showing me it. Like for example he would act kinder than anyone who was telling the truth would or could naturally.

1 Like

Well it’s some HUGE models and someone could easily insert viruses without me knowing. Also, there are viruses that come from third party stuff and a person could activate at any time. Like for example there is a nametag script on sale for an serverside many people don’t realize has a require() hidden in it that allows the buyers of the exploit to inject into your game.

Search it up on the internet, and do some studio browsing searching up simple words like “Minecraft”. Some models include game infecting models once they get a bunch of sales. This is so it will infect multiple games. These models are created by bots, and you need to be aware of the creator before taking a free model. This could mean checking the profile creation date, or the model likes.

Actually no humans create them but make them unnoticeable and sometimes even advertise or spam them to innocent kids not knowing what they are getting into simply by clicking on it. We are getting off topic @Waffle_Eggo and @VegetationBush. My problem is solved already and needs no further commentary.

Please, stop spreading false info like I said. No scripts, no danger, please understand, you are confusing a lot of people here. If it is created by a bot, doesn’t mean it can do any harm. Even if there was a script in it, you can always delete it.

Please understand the concept before posting.

3 Likes

Alright, alright. I will respect your vision.