Are these requires viruses?

So in my games I keep finding these scripts. And apparently builderman put them in…

Has anyone else experienced this?

(I have checked my plugins, theyre all safe, no free models, either)

1 Like

Yes, it is a virus. However I am not sure why sometimes its added to your models ( happens to me too )

1 Like

Thats strange, is it from a specific model?

1 Like

No, the problem is after removing all those scripts, some new virus scripts will be added to the models again…

1 Like

So should I keep the scripts, and just edit out the require? Would that help?

1 Like

Delete the whole virus script, they’re usually named something like “fix” “weld” or other short names.

1 Like

Yep! There was another called ‘Fix’, though this one is called debounce?

1 Like

That means it’s from a plug in. Disable any plug ins that aren’t reputable and try to identify which ones causing it.

1 Like

Just click inside to see if its requiring something, and also download this plugin GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA]

1 Like

Do you know which of my plugins it is?

2 Likes

I am not sure, you have a lot of plugins and I don’t know which ones are causing the virus.
edit: I think its not load character or ui design ( since they’re popular plugins I think )

I don’t know which but I know Archimedes, Gap Fill, and UI design are good. Try to disable the others one by one and see which one stops it.

1 Like

I have disabled the plugins that require script injections, on all of them, except Load character pro*, for when I make GFX

1 Like

How do you check if the plugin requires script injections? ( Im curious )

1 Like

Yea it a Birus. Don’t keep that script in ya game.

1 Like

You have to go to the ‘Manage plugins’ section, then it will tell you

1 Like

Ok thanks, now I can finally get rid of all the 10M virus scripts

1 Like

Click on the pencil thing

1 Like

I removed the script from the game, is this likely to happen again? Im also going to speak to my developers and check their plugins; they dont have many.

yeah

1 Like