Are these requires viruses?

No, the problem is after removing all those scripts, some new virus scripts will be added to the models again…

1 Like

So should I keep the scripts, and just edit out the require? Would that help?

1 Like

Delete the whole virus script, they’re usually named something like “fix” “weld” or other short names.

1 Like

Yep! There was another called ‘Fix’, though this one is called debounce?

1 Like

That means it’s from a plug in. Disable any plug ins that aren’t reputable and try to identify which ones causing it.

1 Like

Just click inside to see if its requiring something, and also download this plugin GameGuard Anti Virus V2 [ALPHA]

1 Like

Do you know which of my plugins it is?

2 Likes

I am not sure, you have a lot of plugins and I don’t know which ones are causing the virus.
edit: I think its not load character or ui design ( since they’re popular plugins I think )

I don’t know which but I know Archimedes, Gap Fill, and UI design are good. Try to disable the others one by one and see which one stops it.

1 Like

I have disabled the plugins that require script injections, on all of them, except Load character pro*, for when I make GFX

1 Like

How do you check if the plugin requires script injections? ( Im curious )

1 Like

Yea it a Birus. Don’t keep that script in ya game.

1 Like

You have to go to the ‘Manage plugins’ section, then it will tell you

1 Like

Ok thanks, now I can finally get rid of all the 10M virus scripts

1 Like

Click on the pencil thing

1 Like

I removed the script from the game, is this likely to happen again? Im also going to speak to my developers and check their plugins; they dont have many.

yeah

1 Like

Hmmm, incredibly strange. Thanks for checking them out for me. I used to work with another dev, and he found the exact same one.

Check if all the creators are legit. Sometimes people make groups with the same name as the original creator name, and upload the backdoored plugin there.

Yeah, ive heard of that before, I also check the comments, how many likes (determining how many people have it) and the create sometimes.