Area 51 Project [reopened]

I would wanna… :frowning_face:

1 Like

Considering Roblox Twitter account has shared a meme about storming Area 51 I really don’t think they would moderate a game about it.

1 Like

Roblox could still moderate the game if the meme were to turn dark. There are some crazy people out there who would actually attend the area 51 raid so I wouldn’t be surprised if something were to go horribly wrong.

2 Likes

Haha at least the fake-satirical raid isn’t till september so there’d still be a few months for us to have something out there before having to worry about moderation and stuff.

Also, people escape jails all the time and get killed in the process. But Roblox doesn’t ban Jailbreak. I don’t know how likely a moderation is.

3 Likes

The Area 51 memes are some of the funniest I’ve seen in a while. Sounds like a cool project. Also I would like to work with you if I weren’t creating my own game at the moment, because back in the day you paid my brother like 2K robux to make a map for your glider game. But you never used the map :skull:

1 Like

Hi! I’d like to join this project.

1 Like

Can you state which person on the team does. Like their job/devskill

1 Like

I’m assuming that he wants scripters and builders.

1 Like

I’m definitely interested in this project, it sounds like it’ll be fun.

1 Like

@vastqud Huh I didn’t realize your brother helped me on a glider map. Dang that was ages ago. Don’t take it personally lol. We moved onto other projects and never got around to adding more maps to the game.

@Samchan77 Yes, I’ve updated the job/devskills for every person. Thanks for the idea.

@funnyboy9012 Not necessarily. Anyone with a useful skill will be considered.

1 Like

It’s all good lol, all he cared about was the Robux.

1 Like

Hiya, i’m definitively interested in this mess ~
Here is a game that shows my ability overall (try only the tutorial)
https://www.roblox.com/games/3017130299/Boxing-League

I can create UI assets, make them all device compatible, animate them and script them without much issue, i also have experience in R15 Animations; Interactions & cinematics

1 Like

Did you get this idea from widdle ol’ me? :eyes:

1 Like

Hey! I’d love to join this project!

I have no idea who that is. So no.

Also for everyone who has applied, Don’t think you’ve been rejected if I haven’t replied back to your post yet. We have so many applications that still have to be sorted through and vetted. It could very well take a few days.

1 Like

I hope the game will get at least 800K visits

2 Likes

Thanks haha I appreciate all the support :smiley:

1 Like

Hey there,

As one is very very passionate about Memes. And highly up for creating an amazing game like this, I would love to join the DevTeam. As someone who’s loved multiple Meme games on Roblox, such as the 1273 dance disco game thing, I would love to join in on this. I want to help transform the Roblox community.

It seems like a fantastic idea. Please contact me on discord, Dan1el#1467 If you have any questions.

Wow this needs to be done before its a dead meme.

1 Like

Just my opinion, but what if you released the game the day before September 20th?

1 Like