Area 51 Project [reopened]

I would work on this. I am a scripter. I can do anything but coding vehicles, although I can code AI vehicles. I am making a RTS right now so I can make missile systems, AI tanks, planes, etc. My discord is Nado#9659. Add me and I will link you youtube videos of what I am working on now since last time I uploading links here they got taken down. I can also do a lot more than just that.

1 Like

That’s true. This project is in a game jam format because it allows us to bring to the market a lot faster :slight_smile:

@chickerenn Probably will release way before then but maybe we’ll do a big update on that day if the game is still around :stuck_out_tongue:

This sound like fun. In need of an animator?

Thanks to all that applied! We got almost 40 extremely qualified applicants. We’ll be in touch with some of you over the week. If your not selected, it doesn’t mean you’re not as skilled. Just that we already have too many people working with similar skills.

I hope all of you still check out our game next week. Teaser:

4 Likes

I’ll join and contribute if you want (totally a good application). I’d love to contribute to good memes (if its not to late, I’m a programmer mostly, but can build as well)

3 Likes

Looking good! I’m looking forward to playing it.

I hope that I can help with this game please add me on discord so I can show you my previous works
name : ……#0400

Are you guys still hiring, sounds like an instant front pager lol

1 Like

If you need a GFX artist, feel free to DM me, I would love to try to work with this project
Discord: Jack!#2247

Don’t think you guys are still hiring, although ill still apply. Feel free to dm me. Discord: bryancololee#2857

Are you guys searching for someone to make a trailer? I could make a very dank one. I could make it for like 500 robux nothing much as long as I get some credits. Hmu in dms here if you are interested!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

Heard your hiring developers. I would like to apply if that’s still possible.

I applied in dms. Sent you a direct message with my examples too.

Alright so we’re reopening this. I will get in contact with a few people who already applied but we’re still looking for more apps. The maps have been completely built and I think they look incredible.

We predominantly need scripters. Looking for people who want to participate in a gamejam sorta experience with scripting. We will develop the entire gameplay in the 48 hour frame of this weekend. Reach out if your interested.

IMG_20190730_101320|657x349 !

I am interested, heres my portfollio. GoldStorm950 - Scripting Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.