Ares VR [In Development]

It should run fine, if someone has VR then the assumption is that their computer can run VR (which tends to be a bit more intensive)

2 Likes

Are you looking for more VR Testers? If so Iā€™m interested in becoming one of those testerā€™s (I use a Oculus Quest 2)

You canā€™t tell me this ISNā€™T Half Life Alyx.

Canā€™t wait to see more from this, looks incredibly promising

2 Likes

If possible Iā€™d like to become a tester. I have a 1080 and a Rift S on standby. I would be more than happy to assist you

My friend has Oculus Quest 2, wants to test that thing. Dragon#0598

Iā€™m so glad I donā€™t have to buy FPS games anymore, I could just play this! I have VR, but Iā€™ll only be able to play this on Saturday and/or on sunday due to me being busy on weekdays.
dracospreserve#6024

1 Like

How do you export something that high poly into roblox? Do you use the decimate modifier?

Also i have a beefy pc and a vr headset if you still need a tester.
silliestcolt7#8414

1 Like

PBR; Surface Apperance. They texture the gun a way to give a 3D illusion of it looking realistic.

2 Likes

oh yes, I think I have heard of that before, thanks.

2 Likes

if youā€™re still looking for testers i have a rift s

2 Likes

If you still need testers (for whatever reason), I am excited to try it (whether it is in testing or the full release)

2 Likes

looks amazing, iā€™d love to give it a try!

1 Like

I think it would be really fun to test this game! I am able to test. I have a quest 2 and oculus link. I also have quite a lot of space.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t even look like roblox anymore

3 Likes

I am also up for testing. I have a 2080ti and a Quest 2 which I use air link with. Iā€™m a big fan of VR and Iā€™ve been following development for the game since about July and Iā€™m looking forward to being able to play it also!

1 Like

For some reason this reminds me of a game I played on vr boneworks

But anyway, this looks cool didnā€™t really realize it was Roblox into I saw the video title

3 Likes

Looks like an amazing game for people with a VR headset and has a limited budget that cant afford vr games.

1 Like

Did u do it alone? U are never giving anyone credits.

1 Like

Ye itā€™s just him and his brother(I think). Pretty crazy!

1 Like

There is no name of his brother too. They made room but dont know what they are working on now

1 Like