Ares VR [In Development]

It’s in the OP, my brother CanyonJack is the co-dev on this

2 Likes

Wow, this is incredible! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I am happy to see that developers are trying to bring ROBLOX VR to it’s former glory, considering ROBLOX does not really give us a lot of tools to work with their VR support…

The game really gives me Half Life: Alyx and Boneworks vibes (which are games I really appreciated), I’d really love to support development of this game!

If you are still looking for testers, I’d be glad to help. My Discord is Ilan#6069 and I use the Oculus Quest 2 through Virtual Desktop.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! Though it already did in the past.

2 Likes

I got VR. Feel free to hit me up, my Discord is Regular Person#5763

Edit: Im really looking forward to testing considering there’s very VERY few VR games on roblox, let alone good ones.

1 Like

May I try testing this? This looks awesome!

If you ever need an extra tester, I have a Valve Index.

If you’re still looking for testers, I’m down to test your game for you. I have a Oculus Quest 2.

Hit me up on Discord; Deaf Colton#4423

1 Like

i’d be interested, i have a mid tier pc with an oculus 2/original quest with the link cable

1 Like

No way this isn’t Pavlov! I’m super excited for it to be released it looks amazing!

1 Like

Added custom materialservice usage

Also just wanted to say I appreciate the support you guys have given!! It helps a lot (:

15 Likes

Wow, custom terrain? That’s beautiful! It looks so realistic my god. Also if you’re still looking for testers, I’m open for testing!

draco#0276

1 Like

Wow, that’s really good! It’s so realistic I gets vibes from Red Dead Redemption 2.

I saw above the post that this was designed for Oculus Quest 2 devices, it’s nice seeing some peoples taking care of Quest 2 support, as it is pretty rare on Roblox as I’ve seen. I hope the game will do good upon release!

Keep up the good work! I’m really excited to see that game comming out to the public.

(If you are still looking for testers, my Discord is Ilan#6069 and I use the Oculus Quest 2 through Virtual Desktop.)

1 Like

how laggy is the game is what i wonder the most about this

1 Like

Poptartnoahh is also know to make realistic games that are not laggy ; example : HellReaver. He found a way to do it, this guy is incredible

1 Like

WOW! You’re sure this is roblox? Lol. Keep up the good work! I don’t have a VR Headset but I am saving up for one… I’ll be sure to play when it’s released!

1 Like

Oh My God! this is one of the most realistic things I saw on Roblox!

1 Like

This looks amazing, If you are still looking for testers I have VR. I could 100 percent see this getting on the front page, nice work!

1 Like

I don’t care what other people say or think, but when you release this, charge at least 600 robux. This is pristine vr gameplay, haven’t seen anything this good from proper game studios. The fact that this is inde AND roblox blows my mind. Can’t wait for release and am eager to play. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Hey! How did you blend the terrain so well? Is the custom paint terrain out now?

600 Robux is way too much, and the fact you said atleast 600 makes it worse. No way I’m going to spend that much just to play a game.

2 Likes