Argon - Full featured tool for Roblox development

Yep there is no support for TezEZ. Will add support for this in the next update!

1 Like

Sweet, thank you!
Roblox charssssssssss

TestEZ, more like workflow easy

that was a very cringe joke

ALSO PLEASE ADD THIRD PARTY PACKAGES SUPPORT

2 Likes

This! Argon needs it desperately.

Why did Argon turn into Helium?

Oh shoot I updated wrong plugin, will change that later today.

1 Like

Does it mean we’ll be getting a new plugin :thinking: named “Helium”?

spoiler removed :slight_smile:

Okay I fixed the icon.

Actually it’s already finished. If you want you can download it here or check out this GitHub repo.

I won’t create DevForum post as I think there are already similar plugins (if not maybe I will create new post soon). I created this for builders in my team and some of them suggested me to just make literal copy UnrealEngine’s camera bookmarks.

Ahh, I see. Either way, yes. I already did download it.

does your plugin series help you learn the periodic table?

https://create.roblox.com/marketplace/asset/11263738833/Argon-VS-Code-sync

Nah, I just think that noble gases sound cool.

1 Like

One thing I’ve noticed (it’s too small, anybody can probably script it themselves so no need to add it) that there isn’t a support for attributes. Would be cool if there was though,

{
    // Some random properties up here.
    "Class": "Part",
    "Attributes": {
        "SomeRandAttr": "Hello world"
    }
}

Sure, will add support for attributes in the next update which will be released in the next week among with other new features.

1 Like

@Dervex for some reason, sometimes my project gets into a weird glitched state. It wont let me sync from my workspace. The only solution is to create a new workspace, sync to that, then copy the changes from the old workspace.

Is there anything that might be causing this?

I should also add that I clone the workspace into a new window sometimes for my multiple monitors, however, I have to go into Roblox and sync from VS Code to Roblox when I make changes in the cloned window

(Ps does it work with git yet?)

Apparently, when a workspace becomes glitched I can’t even clone the workspace from vs code to an empty baseplate.

1 Like

Honestly I have no clue what do you mean.

Project? I think It’s more of an extension’s fault

???

Wdym by cloned window?

I mean Argon always worked with git

It would be 10 times better if you just send me a video showing this problem.

Also today I will release a huge update that may solve your problem either.

1 Like

Argon 1.1.0

Changes:

• Added support for Wally
  • Added support for instance attributes, suggested by @AridTheDev
  • Added support for my other plugins (shared toolbar)
  • Fixed plugin not detecting first input
  • Fixed custom font not loading on local website
  • Fixed status bar icon not showing sometimes
  • Optimized porting related code
  • Improved stats counting
  • Renamed some commands

Wally support:

Instance attributes support:

3 Likes

Amazing update! However the attributes won’t be removed when I remove the attribute object from the json file. :frowning:

Ill try to do so later.

Basically cloned window is CTRL + SHIFT + P and then Duplicate workspace

Basically in VS Code when you create a new window, it’s not always the same workspace. So this opens the same workspace in a second window that you can use on a second monitor. The issue is that while I can CTRL + S to save the file, I have to manually sync from VS Code to Roblox to actually port the changes when I am editing in the duplicated window.

Yeah I was dumb and just last night started using Github lol

The solution is to make a new empty project (vs code “workspace”) and then port from Roblox → VS Code, and then copy the changed files in the glitched project. I almost think it has something to do with what the project is named because sometimes i have a project that works fine, I save a copy as, and then when I click the sync from VS Code to Roblox or vice versa, it just loads for 0.2 seconds and stops, without doing anything, no errors, no warns. Of course I haven’t verified if it only happens due to this, because sometimes it randomly occurs and i don’t recall if I saved a renamed copy.

I haven’t verified if your latest update has fixed it or not yet, I’ll try to mess around.

Oh shoot, totally forgot about that. Will fix that in the next update.