Argon - Full featured tool for Roblox development

Yeah can do that. Do you have any ideas to make it look good tho?

Imo, maybe make the centered circle of the argon logo green when it’s connected.
image(pls don’t choose this color, it’s bad :< )

Or you could just make the entire logo green

I’m not sure if I’m a fan of changing the brand color, but I don’t see a better way either.

How about when it’s connected the brand logo stays somewhat blurred and the github issue icon stays green which will be placed on top of the blurred brand logo.

This circle thing right here

What about simply updating the button name?
(or other emoji/symbol)

1 Like

Actually you know what, didn’t think of it. That looks nicer actually!

1 Like

Emojis are unfortunately too big.

I’m going to find other symbols to show other Argon statuses:

• changes to confirm
  • error
  • other warnings
char

Well that’s unfortunate

:heavy_check_mark::heavy_check_mark:✓
✘╳❌
:warning::warning:

(devforum completely destroyed the emojis :<<< )

Looks good! For warnings I will use this one: ⚠

This error has been annoying me for quite a while now. I don’t think it has anything to do with my file system but I have a folder called Types.

WARN: Failed to execute code: [string "-- // Folder..."]:2: attempt to index nil with 'Types'

I guess you have requires in your code which aren’t supported. Argon simply runs the provided string using loadstring.

This is still occurring for me, even after reinstalling, restarting PC, and forcefully removing the extension from the path you sent.

Bummer, because I was excited to try this out…

(edit): Adding ‘openMenu’ to the main,js exports still didn’t fix the problem. I don’t know if that code actually ran, though.

It was working all the time. This error comes up randomly and I can’t reproduce it every time

More on this, it was my fault. I was running the wrong file.

Also another problem, after changing your code the Exec method still runs the previous loadstring even though the code was updated in studio as well.

As I said it’s caused by the requires. You can’t import the same module twice in the same environment. To the see the changes you would have to reopen the place.

Just try it by ourself:

1. Create a module
  2. require this module from the regular script
  3. Update the module Source
  4. See whether it changed from the regular script
1 Like

Sorry for the late response but I totally missed your post.

Anyway, check if this solves your problem too:

Hmm… I saw in one of the images up there that Argon is in version 2.0.0+, but it will only let me install 1.7.3 or similar. So, should I run vscode as an admin or normally? I couldn’t quite understand what he said.

Current minimum supported VS Code version is 1.87.0. I will make it as low as possible in the new update as I think this is why some people couldn’t update Argon in the first place.

Oh… :sweat_smile:

I was running as admin, so it did not update.

After restarting VSC, it shows that it has worked! It only works when you run VSC with admin, but running with admin makes it not update… lol.

1 Like

I can’t use Argon due to my organization of modules. It expects server modules to be directly in ServerScriptService, StarterPlayerScripts, and ReplicatedStorage. They’re under a ‘Modules’ folder in all of those services, so it cannot find them. Modifying the project json doesn’t work either, and instead it finds a way to delete all my scripts when it syncs…