As a Roblox player, it is currently too hard to join a server my friend isn't in

Hiya! (I couldn’t find a thread covering the same topic so i’m sorry if this is a duplicate.)

I have recently been getting into Fantastic Frontier, a pretty dope RPG. It features items that spawn in various locations that you can pick up. These items have a very long cooldown, so i tend to server hop to get stuff done quicker. However, a friend plays this game too, and he doesn’t server hop that much.

Whenever i try to join a new server i keep getting placed back with my friend. I want to pick a random server he isn’t in but since the removal of the server list it’s no longer possible. Is there something i could use that would fix this problem?

Kind regards,
Maple.

no, i’m not unfriending people over this

21 Likes

This feels like the wrong way to play the game :joy: Ingenius, but not quite what I’d think the developers want to hear.

2 Likes

It’s still in early development, quest items like litter in the cities never appear to respawn. I could probably list a few more examples of why i would like to disable automatic friend following but i think it speaks for itself.

an alt with no friends

• add the alt as a friend
  • join the game as the alt in an incognito tab
  • join the server the alt is in as your main
  • ???
  • profit

But the game is way too intensive for me to comstantly relog wiith alts.

you would already be logged into both accounts. you join the game on the alt, ensuring that you won’t be forced into a friend’s server, then you switch over to the browser where you’re logged in as your main, and you follow the alt.

Try to log in on your alt in the Windows10 app, low the graphics to 1 and then join your alt with your main? i have done that with vehicle simulator and my PC is not the best.

This all feels like way too much of a hassle. I just don’t want to follow my friends all the time, that’s all.

4 Likes

I don’t even understand the point of the update :confused:

nevermind, server lists are back apparently! joy!

idk if it will stay that way but i do want to just hug the person that flicked the switch.

edit 2: it might be roblox+

edit 3: and it’s gone. strange, i browsed multiple game pages and everything worked.

4 Likes

I believe the reason was to help prevent message bots which just took players playing a popular game and messaged them with scams, though it kinda seems like a backwards way to do such a thing, with repercussions for players who actively used the server list (like myself).

It’s nice to have a list of servers that my friends are in, and I’d like these to be at the top, but I believe we should still be able to server list - I don’t always want to play with my “friends”.

1 Like

Okay I understand that part but when I try to play games that I need to join another server I keep rejoining the same server over and over again. Games like “Territory Conquest” When there are 30 people on which means there are about 5-7 servers because of the fact not all of them are full most of the time I should be able to join a different server.

They should have it as a feature to view either all servers or only friend servers. So games like phantom forces you should only really need to view friend servers. But in other games like TC you should be able to see all servers.

1 Like