ASCS (Advanced Sword Combat System) [OUTDATED - NON-UPDATED]

Welcome to ASCS

About Advanced Sword Combat System:

ASCS is an Advanced Sword Combat System [Free] that was created by Advanced Interactive.
Our company specializes in providing users with a quality sword combat system which can be used in their awesome creations.

1. What are some of ASCS’ cool and future features?
• Professional Support

• Good quality Sword Combat System [Free]

• Fully Customizable

• Easy to modify scripts

• Add as many combos as you want

• Add as many animations as you want

• Add whatever sword you want

• And the list goes on…

2. I would like to get ASCS, how do I get it?
ASCS is currently free for everyone thus it can be found in the Roblox toolbox. Do note that you are getting the real ASCS and not a modded version that may contain harmful viruses or backdoors that may affect your game. Also, we will be listing every link that we have for ASCS in this post.

3. What version is ASCS currently on?
The current version of ASCS is 1.0.0

4. I require further help, how can I get assistance?
You are highly suggested to comment your problem down bellow and we will respond to you soon.

5. I want to use this system in my game, will I get copyrighted by the creator?
No, you will not get copyrighted by the creator as long as you follow the ASCS’s rules.

6. I want to suggest some features, how can I do that?
To suggest some features, you will need to comment down below.

Official ASCS Links:

1. Discord Server - [Doesn’t Exist Now]

Official ASCS Version Showcases

1. Version 1.0.0 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGd5wYEqRnY&t=11s

Official ASCS Models

1. Version 1.0.0 Model - ASCS 1.0.0 - Roblox

Official ASCS Places

1. Version 1.0.0 Place - ASCS 1.0.0.rbxl (114.7 KB)

This shall conclude this document, if you still require help then be sure to comment below and we will make sure to get back to you as soon as possible or to get more help please join our Discord Server to get proffesional assistance or some cool releases by trusted developers or maybe just make some friends.

This system is new so be aware of some bugs. To fix them, make sure to comment down bellow.

CREDITS TO CLIENT CAST!

9 Likes

Currently, there seems to be no images or videos showing this off, perhaps you should add some or even set up a uncopylocked example place.

8 Likes

I will post a link of a video for it. Thanks for the feedback. Also keep in mind that we are currently working for 1.0.1

Also, we have every official link for every version in our Discord server if you want to check it out.

Wow, I downloaded the model and its very easy to use, good job! The only problem is that in game the animations differ a lot from in studio, I think its a glitch, do you know why this happens?

1 Like

Hmm, that’s weird, that isn’t happening in my test place. May I ask you if you can show me the differences?

Please, please, I beg of you to stop reposting this over and over and over and over.

Reposting what? I can’t understand what you’re trying to say.

Ah, I think it was because I was doing it in r6. I did some different animations in r15 and then set my game to r15 instead of r6 and there isn’t any difference. Im guessing its because ASCS is only for r15.

1 Like

You keep making posts about this plugin to advertise it. I don’t see what’s hard to understand about that.

I do not want to advertise it. Also, there are only 2 posts that are the same but for ASCS, not the plugin itself.

No, it is for r15 AND r6. But I really want you to show me the differences. Also, if you are using R6, then be sure to replace the Animate local script that is in StarterCharacterScripts with the R6 one. If you done this step, then be sure to follow these steps:

1. Open the R6 Animate local script
  2. Delete the following tables: toolnone, toollunge, toolslash
1 Like

That fixed the problem thanks!

1 Like

No problem! Always here to help.

Actually now I have another problem, Ive been using r15 and the default Roblox animations are playing instead of my custom ones. Am I being stupid?

1 Like

You just need to do the same as R6 but in R15 version.

u sure, I’ve tried this and it hasn’t worked

1 Like

Would you mind showing me the problem through a video?

1 Like

Sorry its taking a while I have a Mac so I need to convert the file to an mp4 so you can view it

Here you go

https://vimeo.com/735485758