Asset Manager is Here (BACK IN BETA)

Hello, there is no public api to get asset ids currently, but you can copy asset ids directly from AM.

3 Likes

Hey! Would it be possible to implement a feature for the asset manager to automatically convert .wav files into formats supported by Roblox (I.e mp3 or ogg)? With the asset manager, it becomes really useful when uploading audio files in bulk, but the prelude is that I have to convert almost all my audio files into Roblox-supported formats beforehand. This becomes extremely tedious when you are uploading 100-200+ audio files, out of which all must be converted. Thank you!

2 Likes

Hello,

Recently we’ve released badges in Game Settings. Let me know if that fits your needs for an access point for badges and developer products within studio.

1 Like

Hey! This version is MUCH better than the previous one. Although, previously it was easier to insert assets into my workspace but now It’s kind of like I need to click and open a whole new section to do that. Can we please get the old opening section back as an option? Talking about the one that acts like opening a File inside the workspace, and then you have all these stored assets inside it.

Great work tho!

Really needs to be an option to use the asset manager WITHOUT having to publish the game. I like working from a local copy on my computer, I don’t like having to deal with publishing over and over.

1 Like

Hello there. Has an Asset Manager scripting API been made yet?

This topic was automatically closed 120 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.