Today, we’d like to introduce you to the Asset Manager. This feature has replaced the Game Explorer.
This is the beginning of a new set of Studio features to empower you as creators. Your feedback during our beta period was invaluable. We are planning on implementing many of the features you have all posted below!
Enough of my boring drivel. Below, you will find a quick summary of the major changes coming in this first iteration of the Asset Manager.
- Fresh Look. We composed a fresh design that will allow us to extend into the realm of impossibilities as we continue to improve this feature.
- Alphabetical Sorting. There is nothing quite like consistency.
- IS THAT A FILTER? YEAH IT IS!
- Multiple ways to navigate. We added a tree view + grid view to give you multiple ways to navigate. May look a little bare right now, but we have plans to make sure both are completely utilized.
- Consistent Workflows. Feel free to configure your assets, and check them out with the 3D Preview just like you would in Toolbox.