< commercial voice >
Are you tired of forgetting where you left that one asset in your workspace? Are you having trouble finding some space to put your assets? Is your workflow tedious, slow and boring? Well, I’ve got the answer for you!
With the Asset Manager Plugin not TM you will be able to increase the speed of your workflow with up to 300%! With the easy-to-use Asset Manager interface you will be able to locally ‘import’ your models into a window and then use the Paste Mode to quickly place down your assets! Just look at this beauty:
Not sold yet? Take a quick glance at this preview!
But what do all these buttons do you may be asking? I’ve got your back with this super quick guide!
Select models, MeshPart objects or UnionOperation objects in the workspace and press Import Selection to add all those assets to your collection! Is your asset uploaded to the web instead? No problem! Enter its asset ID instead and click Import. When importing an asset you can set a tag to easily filter out the assets you don’t need to see! Whoops, imported the wrong asset? No worry! Click the red cross of its preview to delete it!
When this mode is selected, click anywhere in the workspace to paste a model! Select an orientation type to determine your model’s orientation along the object Y-axis! Click on your previews to (de)select which models to place down! You can also enter a vertical offset and/or decide if your models should stick to the slope of your selected surface!
- Click the colored squares to set a background color for your collection!
- Keep track of how many models you have imported with the asset counter!
Grab the plugin now for the low price of absolutely ZERO robux!
< / commercial voice >
If you find any bugs please let me know.
- Assets need to have a unique name in order to be imported.
- Assets need to have a PrimaryPart to be imported. If your selection has none set, its children will recursively be evaluated instead. This might be useful if your asset pack is all grouped together.
- This plugin creates a Plugin_AssetsContainer Folder in the ServerStorage upon importing your first asset. This is so that the plugin can reimport assets when you reopen the place file. You shouldn’t really touch it, but if you want you can set the folder’s Archivable property to false when you want to upload your place file.
- Updating packages should be somewhat supported by this plugin; If a Model is added to an asset’s folder in the Plugin_AssetsContainer folder and the asset has a matching name, that one will replace the old model.
- This plugin does not have a brush functionality and probably won’t get one in future updates. If you want this functionality I would recommend using this plugin instead.
- The plugin only has dark mode available.
 This experiment was done on a group of volunteers with a sample size of 1 (just me).