A while ago I released a modified version of menethia’s Model Brush plugin. I retracted it and apologized since I didn’t get menethia’s permission to distribute my modifications publicly.
I wrote my own plugin from scratch which is based on Model Brush, adding several features and quality of life changes:
- Uses Plugin Widgets instead of using CoreGui.
- Choose between two brush shapes: Round and Square.
- Switch between placing models upright or normal to the face you’re brushing on.
- Designate which instances you want the plugin to ignore.
- Add the models you want to brush with a click of a button instead of parenting them to a folder manually.
- Can Undo and Redo every brush stroke and change to the settings.
- Enable and disable models individually.
- Settings are stored with place file, so settings are saved when you load the place.