Asylum - Showcase

Another build. What do you think about it? :wink:

Link: Pain - Roblox

38 Likes

This is pretty awesome!

I love the lighting and the overall aesthetics of the showcase.

Really my only complaint is a small nitpick:

The grass in this street looks a bit off from the rest of the build.

But yes pretty much other than that it looks amazing.

Good job.

(You should probably make a night version too :eyes:)

5 Likes

Thanks for your opinion :slight_smile:

The grass in this street looks a bit off from the rest of the build.

Fixed :wink:

It seems cool with all that lighting and environment editing, tho I believe it’s a bit of empty and simple. You can add more detail and extend the place around and then (optional) limiting the access to it, so it can be only viewed from far. A lot like Roses

2 Likes

Hello, I am loving this build, there’s not one inch of it that I can say lacks detail.

I made a list of things that I think you have personally nailed!

• Making the lighting realistic.
  • Making a very detailed structure.
  • Decorating the outside.
  • Detail with the trees.
1 Like

Very nice love that lighting! I would prefer less light in the windows but that’s just me, its AMAZING! Great work.

1 Like

This is amazing! I must say that I’m a little confused about the lighting. I feel like the ambiance tells a story of horror and gives me the impression that the building will be derelict and haunted but the building itself seems active and maybe a little merry with the bright lights. Other than that it really looks amazing.

1 Like

if you walk arround in first person with the fog set to start at 0 and end at 48-64 you will have a map with silent hill vibe.

1 Like

That is SICK… I would love to see a night version with the smooth lightning. I love the textures too, fits in just perfectly with the old worn down look. Almost looks like real life!

2 Likes

@qEvann
@BmxAlternative
@jamesabear
@WanhedaKomRokru
@ImperialWasTaken

Thanks for your opinions! :grinning:

3 Likes

I appreciate the fact that this build is huge and stunning at the same! The atmosphere and environment makes this asylum feel very haunting. Its also creepy how some windows and doors are barricaded too, it kinda shows a “story” to this asylum that doesn’t seem to have anyone visiting it in years. I even like the lamps surrounding the fenced-in trees in the center as well! I usually see many people place fountains there when it comes to making a huge and old manor-like building like yours, but I doubt that fountains as a decoration suits an asylum, so good work on that!
There is just one minor complaint I have, and those are the lights visible in the asylum. Since this asylum looks abandoned and not taken care of, I don’t think lights should be present at all. Unless, if this building is supposed to be haunted, then that’s a different story.
P.s.
This showcase reminds me of “ROSES”(a popular Roblox horror game) a lot.

2 Likes

My god! This is beyond spectacular! This is some high quality stuff. Keep it up! :+1:

1 Like

Wow, that is very impressive, keep up the great work :+1:

1 Like

The atmosphere is absolutely phenomenal! Nice work!

1 Like

Cool Build, one thing I would add though are some decorations outdoors. Maybe some old benches or a rusting car in the woods, just something to add a little more detail.
Other than that keep up the great work!

1 Like

I feel that the lighting is a bit dramatized. The overall style of this build seems eerie, and I feel that a darker shade, and a more grayscale color scheme will help bring to life a picture from a horror movie. The orange lighting from the house works beautifully, and shows great use of artificial lighting, but you need to make more natural light as you get further from the house.

1 Like

The lighting on this is outstanding. It’s super realistic!

1 Like

This is amazing! I love it! Keep up the amazing work.

1 Like

Its pretty nice, reminds me of another game.

1 Like

I really, really like the lighting on it.

1 Like