auroraSuite (now free) - Tools to help create experiences with [v1.6.3]

Plugin has officially gone back to free. I was weighing up my options and it’s probably just better to make it accessible to as many people as possible.

It’s not like I’m really going to earn any money when I eventually get access to USD pricing because I think the majority of the user base for aurora are smaller developers. Frankly, I don’t think I’m ever going to earn money off doing what I love on the internet.

If you want to show your appreciation though, you can do it at GamersInternational's Donation Centre - Roblox.

Hoping to get an update pushed out later today changing the font to Builder.

I’m also planning to merge GroupMe into auroraSuite in some way since I don’t think I’m going to make it into a substantial enough plugin unfortunately.

Version 1.7.0 has been released.

This is a pretty big update.

If you have DisableCoreGUIFunctions, uninstall that plugin before updating to reduce conflict. If you have GroupMe, uninstalling that plugin is also recommended.

As part of my goal to simplify the range of plugins I offer, DisableCoreGUIFunctions and GroupMe have been officially discontinued from today.

These plugins are being merged into auroraSuite which means you’ll be able to enjoy them as normal, and they’ll eventually be rewritten to fit in better.

DisableCoreGUIFunctions did receive a slight update when being merged into auroraSuite, see this changelog: Managing auroraSuite · ExperiencersInternational/auroraSuite Wiki · GitHub

Other than that, the changes here are relatively minor, I’ve updated all fonts to Builder to prepare for the removal of Gotham (rest of my plugins should be fine given the discontinuation, not too bothered about working on FolderTool Pro either tbh).

With the changes, you may notice that auroraSuite doesn’t stay docked on every startup, hoping to have this solved eventually.