Authentication Failed Issues (HTTP 400, Bad Request)

It’s been happening for a very long time, unhappy that people have to go to such extreme methods just to join the game they want.

1 Like

It’s happening to me aswell. ROBLOX issue. On public servers aswell. (so both private and public)

This has been happening to me for a couple weeks now. Everytime I join a game I get that message, and I need to keep quitting ROBLOX and trying over and over until it finally puts me in. I’ve tried uninstalling ROBLOX, logging in/out on my browser, etc.

Happening on two of my computers, Windows and Mac, and on all ROBLOX accounts I own.

1 Like

My network receive is TERRIBLE, and this keeps happening. I have top of the line wifi, and I don’t know what’s happening :frowning:. Are the network receive and this linked? I’m so confused.

I’m glad I’m not the only one, I keep getting this too. Now I can’t even join a private server I bought. Every time I click “Retry” It just takes me to a regular server. :confused:

This is an engine bug which has been present since the start of January; Roblox staff are aware of this issue as shown here in this post: Error 610 when trying to join game - #7 by Iron_Legion

This started happening to me starting today. I can’t build or do anything ROBLOX studio. Please fix this.

1 Like

That’s happening to me too however I did not test in ROBLOX studio, I’m not being able to play any game atm.

I’m having the same problem too, seems that using a VPN can fix it, at least that’s how I’m getting over with it.

This has been happening to me for the past day. Exactly the same thing.

1 Like

Been taking an upwards of seven separate launches just to join certain games without receiving error code 400.

1 Like

Same thing is happening to me.

I’m also having the same issue. I encountered it yesterday. I tried again today and I still failed to log in.

1 Like

It’s been happening to me too lately, and I even lose connection to the game server out of the blue sometimes too (Not sure if this is a roblox issue or not).

I’ve also been having a network receive of 50 or more, and it doesn’t go down.

Screenshot (629)

Again, not sure if this is something wrong with the game, or with roblox, or with my internet.

1 Like

This also started happening to me lately! Most of the times I try joining a game this error happens.
Screenshot_5

1 Like

Error has been occurring this entire day for me and rejoining most of the time will lead to this error:image

2 Likes

It has for me also, i’m getting a little frustrated as i’ve never seen some of the errors i’ve been getting today. These are all of the errors I have gotten in ROBLOX studio.

Errors

Untitled Game - Roblox Studio 1_30_2021 8_47_33 PM
_ - Roblox Studio 1_30_2021 8_37_33 PM What_ - Roblox Studio 1_30_2021 8_34_56 PM
Then other times, it would just crash upon trying to edit any games.

2 Likes

Can confirm this is happening in BOTH studio and roblox’s game client, I believe the majority of people have been experiencing this problem all day.image image

2 Likes

I figured out that to play ROBLOX games, you can use the roblox app on the microsoft store, then you can join games fine. But the problem still happens on ROBLOX studio.

2 Likes

Still, HTTP requests for meshes & scripts for games are failing regardless of which platform roblox is being played in.

2 Likes