Authentication Roblox and Roblox Studio Bug

Only letting me load into Roblox servers like 1/10 times. Will not let me use Roblox studio at all and will just tell me that I need to log in again with an error, “Failed to connect to remote servers, please make sure the device is connected to the Internet. Studio will be running in offline mode”, will load studio then says, “An error has occurred while loading the place. Please close the place and try again. If this error persists then please contact customer support”.

Some side information: Currently located in Ontario, Canada with the ISP: Rogers.

I have managed to take a picture of one of the windows errors I have been receiving when loading a Roblox game:
uh

Another photo of the bug I’m currently experiencing attempting to play a Roblox game:

This bug is happening nonstop, just recently started happening. Loading into a Roblox game just gives me a kick message, "Can’t join place ID: HTTP 400 (Cannot join the game with no authenticated user.) (Error code:610)

Not sure if this issue is happening to others but talked with a few people and they are having similar issues. Tried restarting my internet multiple times and did absolutely nothing. And happens in every game I try to load into, and every studio I try to load into.

10 Likes

Canadian checking in with the exact same symptoms.
I’m currently on Rogers internet and located in Ontario. I’ve noticed that switching to a VPN solves the issue, even if it’s still based out of my province. So, it’s quite possibly connected to the ISP?

1 Like

Hm, alright. Seems at this point that it’s most likely connected to the ISP.

Edit: Could It be possible that maybe Rogers is blocking the communication?

using a vpn works, I think its a rogers issue

2 Likes

Can confirm that using a VPN does work. I guess for us Rogers people we just need to wait until Rogers fixes it?

2 Likes

I can confirm that this is most likely Rogers end. Might call them up or something. I’ve been having similar issues except I can’t login into studio.

3 Likes

Can you call them up or something because we cant do anything.

1 Like

I did and they persist that it’s ROBLOX’s end and not theirs. :l like normal

1 Like

Did they say anything else other than it being ROBLOX’s end?

The typical try rebooting your modem and that basic stuff.

1 Like

Aha of-course. I’m not sure what else to do at this point. I’m stuck developing on Roblox Studio using a VPN for now. Cannot load into any games using the VPN though.

1 Like

Let’s just hope more calls come in and they see a trend I’m sure it’s not specifically ROBLOX.

1 Like

There is a possibility that a DDOS attack was launched by someone using rogers and they just blocked all rogers authentication requests? Or bots

1 Like

I don’t think so I found the rest of my family is having issues with different websites.

1 Like

Same ISP (and province) and same issue. Some other apps also have problems connecting so probably not a Roblox issue.

1 Like

Experiencing the same issue, with Rogers as well. Hoping for a fix.

1 Like

Call them, The more calls the higher chance of a fix

1 Like

Is everyone still experiencing this issue?

Seems very odd that Rogers hasn’t seen some sort of error in their systems blocking connection to Roblox Servers. I’ve personally never experienced this issue before this and don’t know how long it will take them/ or if they will even notice until I suppose we all start calling them. First thing I’ll do tomorrow is give them a quick call.

It is 5:00 AM EST and it is still not working so it appears as if this will continue into tomorow(Today if you wanna go relative to am/pm)

It’s 9:00 AM EST, and so far I’ve been able to join and load into every game just fine, so it seems that it’s fixed for me.